Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

I'm sure that because of the new update of Skywars, Cubecraft has lost a lot of people, when now a holiday there are about 9,000 or 11,000 people, before there could be 15,000 or 16,000 and not only that, but Skywars no longer it is played by many people, since it is similar to Hypixel, what has made Rage in Skywars fans, has been the Refill of chest sand what the chests contain.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
SkyWars is still the most played game of the whole server, and I personally like the new chests and the refills, because it brings a cool twist in the game!
I also like that the chest aren't as unbalanced as before anymore!

G

Gamerfull

SkyWars is still the most played game of the whole server, and I personally like the new chests and the refills, because it brings a cool twist in the game!
I also like that the chest aren't as unbalanced as before anymore!
Well, you're right, maybe the filling of the chests is not bad, but it lacks peaks and some other things, in the new overpowered there is not just Ender Pearl ...

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
We all know that Skywars was the most famous modality of all, all people came to play Skywars, but now they all go to Hypixel.
Actually, the player base has grown since the new skywars update. Some players dislike it and some players like it. In my opinion, the new update only makes the game better and I am happy with all the changes that have been made. I can ensure you they won't go back to the old skywars. Cubecraft did, indeed, lost players. It wasn't because of the skywars update, though. Players left the server for various reasons and not only because of this update.
Well, you're right, maybe the filling of the chests is not bad, but it lacks peaks and some other things, in the new overpowered there is not just Ender Pearl ...
Suggest it if you'd like to!

Reactions: ThaDoggo and remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
That's true, once I got 6 stacks of ender pearls, that's just ridiculous. (But it's fun too!)
I would like if we only get 1/2 ender pearls in 1 chest.

T

The Lord Pleb

I do not like SkyWars.
Since the last update, it seems to me that "they have killed" it for many players. I prefer the old SkyWars, with the chests of before and without the chest refill. But hey, a simple opinion of a simple person is not going to change a modality played by hundreds of people.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think they should add bows back to Skywars. Taking an important part out of the game made it a lot less enjoyable for me.

Edit:
The chest refills don't bother me as much as I thought they would, at least since they rebalanced them. The new maps play differently, but luckily you can choose the map.

C

Cuteee

I'm sure that because of the new update of Skywars, Cubecraft has lost a lot of people, when now a holiday there are about 9,000 or 11,000 people, before there could be 15,000 or 16,000 and not only that, but Skywars no longer it is played by many people, since it is similar to Hypixel, what has made Rage in Skywars fans, has been the Refill of chest sand what the chests contain.
Actually there has been a while till they realized the update of skywars, so couldn't you said that before? And, in my opinion, the skywars update is good enough, like you can vote of no projectiles and people can't camp.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
We all know that Skywars was the most famous modality of all, all people came to play Skywars, but now they all go to Hypixel.
Says who? Many players still play skywars on cubecraft. They probably prefer the hypixel one because it has more players that are more try-hardy. Now don’t judge me, I like 1.9 and all but I think that when the server FULLY updated to 1.9, players left because they didn’t want to play the 1.8 mode in 1.9. So that might be why the player count is low. But then they just made a 1.8 server version.

Reactions: remio

Mickeyy1221

Aug 27, 2017
Remi , no , skywars is not the most played game of that server , the eggwars is because cubecraft got popular with the eggwars first so it makes sence to be the most played game.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Remi , no , skywars is not the most played game of that server , the eggwars is because cubecraft got popular with the eggwars first so it makes sence to be the most played game.
I almost always see lobbies with 30 players when I players when I play SkyWars, and I play EggWars very often too.
I do not see that much players in the EggWars lobbies, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: Shallidor

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
At first I wasn’t in love with the new update but I’ve gotten used to it and I honestly don’t mind it at all now, helps to make it a more fair game for all players :)

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
I do not think that the previous version of skywars will come back, but I think they could lower the price of the kits since they also reduced their contents, it's just my opinion...

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom