Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be more leaderboards?

• Yes, and implement just like you suggested!

• Yes, but implemented in a different way!

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
DISCLAIMER: Realised after having made the GIFs, K/D and W/L probably aren't such a good idea. A player could have 10 kills and 0 deaths and be on the leaderboard. Let's perhaps not add those
Other than that, everything sounds good to me. Enjoy reading!

I suggested the idea of being able to switch between leaderboard types (most wins, most kills, most time played, etc.) a while back, though, since The Big Change, this suggestion would be easier to implement due to how leaderboards currently work

Summary

Being able to switch between leaderboard types is now easier than ever. I'm suggesting to add - alongside the current 'most wins' - most kills, most time played, best K/D (if relevant), best W/L (if relevant) and some game-specific leaderboards

How

This is how I'd see it work: you click your prefered game NPC and go to the statistic page like it is now. If you then click the 'game leaderboard' (gold ingot) you'd be redirected to a menu, which I imagine looking like shown below
* Sorry if item names are impossible to read due to them being cropped out, hope it's still clear regardless. This should give you a rough idea of how it would work

SkyWars
eDmAdlh.gif

Tower Defence
XbmstVE.gif

MinerWare
GwulvQm.gif

BlockWars
AaptCqr.gif

~ Riley​

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Reactions: iiJoris_

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Yes pls, not only is it a fun way to see other player’s stats. It also opens a bunch of possibilities for player recognition, which is always good for motivation.

Though I would really like to have a “leaderboard hall” which included the old leaderboards and an always changing leaderboard for the featured games.

And maybe by clicking on it it could change to kills, Time played, trophies, flags captured, etc.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
Top Bottom