Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
H

How does it make it easier? All it does it show the stats??
I think you missed the point of the leader board, it is to show the BEST players who could win/kill the most games/people, not to have everybody on it, just the special who fought to get their place, giving everybody the ability to just look at everyone else's stats would ruin the whole point of getting on the leader board.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I think you missed the point of the leader board, it is to show the BEST players who could win/kill the most games/people, not to have everybody on it, just the special who fought to get their place, giving everybody the ability to just look at everyone else's stats would ruin the whole point of getting on the leader board.

Leaderboard doesn't show the best players :P. It just shows players who have spent more time on the game, and are above average (usually). Take Duels Leaderboard for an example. Ahe (1st) isn't that good, but he's way ahead of a person like MastaWinda(4th). Or LeLlamanSadness (3rd), who also isn't that good, but he's still ahead of people who are way better. I also don't see how the ability to see everyone's stats would ruin the leaderboard. It's the same as asking everyone what their stats are in game...

Don't get it into your head that being on the leaderboard makes you the best player. (Lucky Island)

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Leaderboard doesn't show the best players :p. It just shows players who have spent more time on the game, and are above average (usually). Take Duels Leaderboard for an example. Ahe (1st) isn't that good, but he's way ahead of a person like MastaWinda(4th). Or LeLlamanSadness (3rd), who also isn't that good, but he's still ahead of people who are way better. I also don't see how the ability to see everyone's stats would ruin the leaderboard. It's the same as asking everyone what their stats are in game...

Don't get it into your head that being on the leaderboard makes you the best player. (Lucky Island)
But it is, it's a fact, generally people who are in the leader board are a lot better than people who aren't, I am talking about the general, true some people seems better, but it is only in one game that they got lucky, if you take 100 games and then compare you would see a major difference between the three players, also are you trying to say that in lucky island there is no skill involve?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
But it is, it's a fact, generally people who are in the leader board are a lot better than people who aren't, I am talking about the general, true some people seems better, but it is only in one game that they got lucky, if you take 100 games and then compare you would see a major difference between the three players, also are you trying to say that in lucky island there is no skill involve?

Yet I still don't see why being able to see other peoples stats will ruin the leaderboard. I'm also not saying Lucky Islands doesn't involve skills, I'm just pointing out why you might be against this idea. Correct me I'm wrong, but you're on one of those leaderboard.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Yet I still don't see why being able to see other peoples stats will ruin the leaderboard. I'm also not saying Lucky Islands doesn't involve skills, I'm just pointing out why you might be against this idea. Correct me I'm wrong, but you're on one of those leaderboard.
Yes, I am on the Minerware leader board, I agree on a specific person, but only if there is a way to turn it off and it isn't a list.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
This is very, very basic. All you said that should be added was a forum leaderboard. You need to think about some key questions. What are the players going to be rated by? Likes? Messages? Activity? I do believe there is nothing also to see. If this is what you are looking for then just go here.

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking for. If I'm wrong please correct me. Thanks.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
This is very, very basic. All you said that should be added was a forum leaderboard. You need to think about some key questions. What are the players going to be rated by? Likes? Messages? Activity? I do believe there is nothing also to see. If this is what you are looking for then just go here.

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking for. If I'm wrong please correct me. Thanks.

Not forum stats, in game stats.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
oh. Thanks for the reply. :D
But doesn't that already exist? And for what I read he is asking for more people to be in the top 5 players of each game mode?
He wants stats of everyone to be able to view on the website, which doesn't exist yet. I dunno exactly what he means about having more people on the leaderboard, but possibly to inspire them to try to get on it.

Reactions: SkoodyDood

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think it's a good idea, many people (close or outside of top 5) would know how far back they are from getting on the leaderboards and would therefore cause more competition to get onto the top 5 in my opinion!

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
It's a good idea, But it'll take a very long time to develop it and make it synced with servers; not saying CubedCraft development team cannot do this, but they will need to make it synced and correct for every once of their gamemodes; it's pretty bad just having it for only one gamemode - and players will want all the gamemodes on the website leaderboard. I do have to agree with a few others though, it would sort of stop the challenge of people wanting to try and get to the top 3 in-game located on various gamemodes lobbies. This is just my opinion though, but an online one would be nice to see who's catching up to you, or if you're doing better than your friends. Overall, I'm kind of unsure of whether it's necessary or not.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So you happen to know everyone's stat by looking in game?
You Can See A Leaderboard
That Is Enough Because The Amount Of Players On The Server Is Insane
The Record For Most Players On At Once Was 30,000+
& Mind You That Was Only At One Time
The Amount Of Total Players Is So High
This Page Would Take About More Than 20 Minutes To Go Scroll Down
Also Want To Point Out Some Other Things: Glitched Stats, 30000+ Names For Pretty Much Every Games, A Connection To Every Single New Player's Stats

Just Ask Somebody What Their Stats Are

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hmm I like your idea but it's not really necessary.
People say this too often, just because something isn't necessary doesn't make it completely irrelevant as a suggestion, when is a suggestion even necessary?

Anyways this is one feature I want more than anything else on the network, with this feature having it on a website or something you could add a top 100 leaderboards so people know how well they are actually doing, I remember requesting this in 2014 and it wasn't forwarded to any higher staff members so hopefully this is noticed.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
You Can See A Leaderboard
That Is Enough Because The Amount Of Players On The Server Is Insane
The Record For Most Players On At Once Was 30,000+
& Mind You That Was Only At One Time
The Amount Of Total Players Is So High
This Page Would Take About More Than 20 Minutes To Go Scroll Down
Also Want To Point Out Some Other Things: Glitched Stats, 30000+ Names For Pretty Much Every Games, A Connection To Every Single New Player's Stats

Just Ask Somebody What Their Stats Are

I can ask somebody what their stats are, but that's only if I see them in game. Having the ability to view people's stats on website is just the matter of syncing the two. Plenty of servers do this, so I don't see how hard it can be.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yes every single player of Cube has a forum account. Having this feature simplifies things.
This Doesn't Simplify Anything
It Complicates Things
Every Single Player On Cubecraft
You Know How Many That Is?
+ Everybody Who Joins Cubecraft

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom