Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Did you just argue with yourself?
no
I Was Saying The Same Thing Just Rewording It
Completely untrue, all players stats are kept on a database somewhere, it wouldn't necessarily be that hard.
again
new players joining every day means it has to update all the time and that completely destroys things because that means the site will have to update and ad them at all times
plus it would have to track stats constantly

you know how much data that would have to store
this isn't google they can't just switch out terabytes of data every few minutes (of course this example is much an exaggeration for this sort of feature added to the site but my point is that this is a crap ton of developing and also keeping it up is going to be hard)
for what
just asking a friend their stats

also this would be unfair to some players who don't want to share their stats
if you ask somebody in game their stats and they don't want to tell you them well that's just unfair that you can then just look on the site and find their stats

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I don't really get where all this negative response is coming from, why wouldn't you want this ?
All players stats are already stored somewhere so it should't be to difficult to create a website. This could show things lile k/d ratio and win lose ratio wich are more accurate ways of telling who's really the best. This is also nice for games that don't have enough lobby space to show a leaderboard like assassins and all arcade games. Besides, top 5 players still get the recognition of being at the top, it's just an easier way of knowing how you stack up against all other players.
The only downside I see is that some players aren't willing to show there stats, but there could just be an option to disable this.

Reactions: Zer0z and matcha

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I like this idea, like the most said here is it nice to check friends or other players there stats to start a competition between each other. :D

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Other servers have 1-100 or even 1-1000, it is pretty nice to have an endless scale to compare with your friends and every other player.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
no
I Was Saying The Same Thing Just Rewording It

again
new players joining every day means it has to update all the time and that completely destroys things because that means the site will have to update and ad them at all times
plus it would have to track stats constantly

you know how much data that would have to store
this isn't google they can't just switch out terabytes of data every few minutes (of course this example is much an exaggeration for this sort of feature added to the site but my point is that this is a crap ton of developing and also keeping it up is going to be hard)
for what
just asking a friend their stats

also this would be unfair to some players who don't want to share their stats
if you ask somebody in game their stats and they don't want to tell you them well that's just unfair that you can then just look on the site and find their stats
It's honestly not that hard to create an online leaderboard, right now they already have everyone's statistics and they update all the time and tracks them all the time only difference is that they're not online. The amount of data it stores is quite small, it's just numbers it's not as much as you think.

There could be a feature in-game to hide your statistics from public viewing.

Reactions: matcha

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It's honestly not that hard to create an online leaderboard, right now they already have everyone's statistics and they update all the time and tracks them all the time only difference is that they're not online. The amount of data it stores is quite small, it's just numbers it's not as much as you think.

There could be a feature in-game to hide your statistics from public viewing.
except it is hard to keep it running with constant information
mind you that isn't even in the code of minecraft since these are custom stats meaning you would have to have some sort of bot reading all stats but then the problem is things the bot can't make out

plus there is all the players on cubecraft ever who have stats this thing would have to have
already there are +100000 forums members most of which have probably been on the server at least once
all of them will be put on this site plus many many many more

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
except it is hard to keep it running with constant information
mind you that isn't even in the code of minecraft since these are custom stats meaning you would have to have some sort of bot reading all stats but then the problem is things the bot can't make out

plus there is all the players on cubecraft ever who have stats this thing would have to have
already there are +100000 forums members most of which have probably been on the server at least once
all of them will be put on this site plus many many many more
You've just repeated yourself, I could literally just copy and paste my previous argument and it'd still apply.

You've said this thing again along the lines of "CubeCraft has many players" and it'd be way too much information to store, but the server already stores the information and has it all. It's stored somewhere, everything is in place, every system, the only thing for this feature to be put in place is for the statistics to be uploaded in a top 100 leaderboard-esque manner.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I find it quite a nice idea, but the five players who are also in the lobbies or really anyone?
I think it's pretty hard to add all the players add that leaderboard, anyways, this idea could be impelemented in this at next forum update, but I think it's unnecessary atm.

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
I think it's pretty hard to add all the players add that leaderboard, anyways, this idea could be impelemented in this at next forum update, but I think it's unnecessary atm.

i hope they add it like hypixel, top 100 players in every gamemode

N

Nikboo

I would love this idea to be implemented!
Would be cool to type in a friends name and see their statistics! ^-^

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom