Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It'd be nice to add leaderboeards on the forums, that'd be a little improvement for the forums. Then you can't see it only in the server, in a lobby but also on the forums.

Good suggestion:).

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
There used to be a site where you could check everyone's stats, no idea why it got removed.
Would love to see this being a thing again, it's really interesting to actually see people's stats.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hmm I like your idea but it's not really necessary.
How is it it not necessary? For example: UHC is released, you are 1st but you have to sleep. The next morning you wake up, but you can't access your compute/laptop. Isn't it useful to have something like this?

Also, I suggested something like this in the past too. I had good feedback on it, so it might get added when there is a new forums update :P

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
There used to be a site where you could check everyone's stats, no idea why it got removed.
Would love to see this being a thing again, it's really interesting to actually see people's stats.
I remember this too, you could see players stats about different modalities typing the usernames. I agree to have this back, was a very interesting site to spy other stats. :P

Reactions: Thefty

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
you can make in the leaderboards the top kills of every gamemode. In de game it is difficult to add because the space it need

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It would be a good feature for the new forums, I still think it's hard to implement it to the forums because the leaderboards refresh after 2 minutes.

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
It would be a good feature for the new forums, I still think it's hard to implement it to the forums because the leaderboards refresh after 2 minutes.

they can refresh it every day if it is to hard to keep it up to date

Dark_Raver

Nov 23, 2015
I agree with this idea because sometimes I like to see the stats of other players :)

they can refresh it every day if it is to hard to keep it up to date
I think it should be updated minimal 1 times a hour because otherwise the stats are not comparable, in 24 hours you can make a lot of kills or wins.

They can make a site like the reports site: https://reports.cubecraft.net/ for the stats they can make: https://playerstats.cubecraft.net/

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017

once it was there

kills.png
kills1.png

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Maybe, but only the same 5 leader board, making more than five like 100 is ruining the all point of getting in the leader board.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Maybe, but only the same 5 leader board, making more than five like 100 is ruining the all point of getting in the leader board.

Why not? It would be fun to see who is becoming your competition for the leaderboard. Or jut viewing another persons stats would be fun.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Why not? It would be fun to see who is becoming your competition for the leaderboard. Or jut viewing another persons stats would be fun.
It makes it too easy to get on the leader board, in my opinion it should be a challenge, not a list.

Reactions: Proditio

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
They should do a leaderboard on the forums to the top 10.
Then it should show where you stand amongst other place-wise.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom