• No

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GOOMBA_NLD

May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
I'd like to come a leaderboard for most kills.
There is already a leaderboard for most wins, but why not kills? I looks cool.
example:
Skywars
eggwars
PvP
Lucky islands

And another pvp games.

Somebody agree with me or another suggestion?

( Sorry for bad grammar )

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
example:
Skywars
eggwars
PvP
Lucky islands

And another pvp games.

And where should they put this leaderboard?
Yeh ofcourse in the lobby but where?

There are already 2 leaderboards per game I think that way enough.

About the fact that you want a kill leaderboard, totally a -1.
The players of the leaderboards right now have a lot of wins, because of a lot of wins probably a lot of kills to. Expect if you camp, but you can't really win by camping.

GOOMBA_NLD

May 5, 2016
The Netherlands

The players of the leaderboards right now have a lot of wins, because of a lot of wins probably a lot of kills to. Expect if you camp, but you can't really win by camping.
Thats right, but it's a good idea if the builders create a new lobby.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
example:
Skywars
eggwars
PvP
Lucky islands

And another pvp games.

Great idea, but let's stay with our regular leader board for now, because in PvP the leader boards all represent top players kills, not wins, but other games such as: EggWars, SkyWars etc... represent top players wins. We don't need to know how many kills they have got.

Thank you. :)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Eggwars has eggs. People will respawn. Coming on the leaderboards will be more about who can killfarm the most than who has actual skill.
That's also a thing for the win leaderboards, you just need time, you don't even need much skill to win.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I personally do not really mind the amount of kills I have. I just play for fun and if I get kills, well that is a nice bonus :)
For more competitive players it would be nice to see how they are doing with their kills compared to other players!

Although, I do not think there is currently enjoy space in the lobby to fit another leaderboard (the Skywars lobby, for example).

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜

One word.
Killfarming.
Has everyone forgotten that before there was a kill leader-board too before EggWars had a team mode or before SkyWars and Team SkyWars merged lobby?
2015-12-06_17.08.19.png
On the image above you can kindof see that it says "Top Killers (forever)".
2016-03-04_19.10.46.png
And here you can barely see it under my stats (This image and the one before were the best images I found to prove that there was a killer leader board)
Kill farming is possible just like win farming is. In fact, kill farming is now harder than it was due to 1.9 hit delay causing hits to be done slower so it basically has no point to do anymore + if you're the one getting kill farmed, just leave the game since you've already lost if you're in that situation.

And then? Make more space for a 3rd leader board?

I think it would be ugly.
It wasn't ugly back then (at least I'm very certain that the majority of people accepted the leader board's position and look) so why would it be ugly now?

All in all, I think this would be a great addition to all PvP games. Why? Because it gives those players who is more into killing than winning a "mission" or challenge to get to the top. I remember that I had just got 20,000 kills when the killer leader board was removed shortly after. When this happened, it demotivated PvP'ers who were into getting kills and I must say that every single one of the people except me who were on EggWars's killer leader board now doesn't play CubeCraft anymore, similar with SkyWars's old killer leader board.

I think that this would be a great thing to add back since it motivated players like me to have a goal/challenge. I support this idea to re-add the killer leader board!

Reactions: MimicPanda and hgbf

Merlijnthunders

Apr 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I still think yes! Yes you can kill farming. But that's for my no reason for no kill leaderbord.

But there is still a problem... Where they put the leaderbord? There were so many threads for a xtra 'game'. All the leaderbords come in 1.

For my +1

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
If you would really wish to know the Players with top Kills in the specific gamemode, I ask you to make a seperate thread and ask people to post screenshots. It's a better way than creating a whole new lobby.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I see why someone would want to have this, but a group of friends can easily kill farm eachother for kills, making that leader board filled with people who don't deserve to be on the podium. -1 from me

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I see why someone would want to have this, but a group of friends can easily kill farm eachother for kills, making that leader board filled with people who don't deserve to be on the podium. -1 from me
I myself have currently 22,000 kills on EggWars. I highly doubt that any group of friends would want to kill farm to get that many kills. The last time that I've seen the killer leader board up before it was removed, everyone on there had well over 15,000 kills so it is very hard to get up there with kill farming + it would be very boring.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
Top Bottom