• Decrease spawns

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I play layer spleef if its feutered and I like it, but there is one item in egg spleef that is too powerful in my opinion. Im talking about the big egg powerup.

4db2acbb7f3df1205c2c6df08dc231d2.png

Click at the spoiler to see the range, if you play splegg you know the frustration to get this under your feet ;) I got some idea's listed down below!

• Remove the big egg power up
I personally don't agree with this solution, the powerup is very useful but it's too overpowerd and this won't fix it.

• Decrease the reach to 3x3
My second solution is to dreaces the reach to 3x3 I think this is a good solution it will look like this:
20c50382c404375b9fb4292fec8f2fed.png

• My third solution is to decrease the amount of spawns in the game. Currently, all spawns are random, I think, correct me if im wrong. Maybe it's an option to set a limit of spawns like 10 or maybe more.
Let me know your opinion!

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I will have to disagree with you on this one, the big egg is an important part of CubeCraft's version of splegg. It's really characteristic of the game, and it's actually really enjoyable to use.

The big egg, makes games go faster as mentioned above. And it's not impossible to counter it, if you know someone has picked up a big Egg power up just try to stay far from them, it'll be harder for them to land it. It really does add a spark of fun and intensity to the mini-game. It's a wonderful addition to it in my opinion. And I do think it should stay!

Also, could you add a poll?

Lello

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
I'm sorry, but I don't agree.
I think that the big egg is one of the best parts of Splegg.
The goal is to "kill" others using eggs, and it can be very useful. In my opinion, nerfing the power-up wouldn't have sense.

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I'm really sorry, I don't agree.

The big egg is very important to the game, it will make the game faster and easier to kill people. Its very useful. If you are scared to get killed by a big egg, you can always try to stay far away, the chances to get killed is than reduced.

That's why I think big egg should stay the same.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

I don't agree aswell, sorry! I really like the egg, it makes the game go faster. It is a bit OP, but not that much.
-1 from me.

- Dutch

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom