Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I have mixed feelings about this one: do you feel the suggested prefix fits well with this cosmetic?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello everybody! Hope you’re all having a wonderful day/night! Today I will be making a suggestion about adding a prefix to go along with the purchase of the Gyro Reactor Egg Skin. Hope you like it! Now, let’s get into it.

Suggestion:
If you didn’t already know, the Gyro Reactor Egg Skin is a very cool Egg Skin that is also extraordinarily animated. Despite its depth and detail, I feel that 490 Minecoins (or 3.99$ CAD) is a lot for a single loot item. My suggestion is to add a prefix that comes with this Egg Skin once purchased. This proposed prefix would be “Nuclear”. This would not only make the purchase more worth it, but the addition of this prefix might encourage players to buy this cosmetic for the sole purpose of using the “Nuclear” prefix.
IMG_4220.jpeg

Conclusion:
Hey, thanks for reading! What do you think of this suggestion? Make sure to not only vote :agree: if you like this suggestion, but furthermore remember to vote on the poll at the top of the page! Thanks!

- Reesle :)

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Personally I think that ”Nuclear” doesn’t go to well with the egg as nothing really suggests that the egg is powered by nuclear energy or anything. In my opinion a title like “Gyro” or “Core” would fit better with this egg skin.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Bump!
Would you like to obtain a “Nuclear” prefix from purchasing the Gyro Reactor Egg Skin? Vote with :agree:, :unsure:, or :disagree:!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom