Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I completely despise this idea. A knockback stick is UNBREAKABLE
and can give insane kb to noobs. This is just going to raise the amount
of spam clickers. You're talking about skill to break an egg? Yeah... no.
Think about trying to break an egg with a person spam punching you. Now
imagine that with a KB stick on a small island. Result: fly 10 blocks away into
the void. Never gonna happen. Also will increase campers exponentially.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
NOO not a kit, i said for 20 diamonds
you said points at the time :
Hi yaall, i know this is already made (i think) :p but i would like to put in a suggestion for a KB 1 stick in eggwars. You can buy it for like a certain amount of points. Not sure </3 but i think it would be cool it would add a good twist and even some more strategy into the game :0 so yeah comment if you like or dislike it. Thanks, sry for spelling i dont care about that ;)

A KB 1 stick in eggwars. [...] it would add a good twist and even some more strategy into the game .
... Knockback stick, more strategy ?
Basically an item that specifically has no cool down and infinit durability, perfect for infinite spam clicking...

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
You can buy a punch bow what is more effective so why do you wanna have a knockack stick?...it will only be used to spam click

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Hi yaall, i know this is already made (i think) :p but i would like to put in a suggestion for a KB 1 stick in eggwars. You can buy it for like 20 diamonds or something like that. Not sure </3 but i think it would be cool it would add a good twist and even some more strategy into the game :0 so yeah comment if you like or dislike it. Thanks, sry for spelling i dont care about that ;)
I hate knockback items, so a big no from me. Also instead of using swords people will resort to use the now most effective weapon:A stick. I fear campers and noobs will worship it like a god.

Mr_Aro

okay now that is a little much and why are you talking about this
This is a valid point and that is a wasted message, just how is it a ''little much'' ??? Do tell because it is a simple question, and we are talking about this because quite a few people play Minecraft 1.8, me in fact because I don't like 1.10, so that is why I raised the question!!!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This is a valid point and that is a wasted message, just how is it a ''little much'' ??? Do tell because it is a simple question, and we are talking about this because quite a few people play Minecraft 1.8, me in fact because I don't like 1.10, so that is why I raised the question!!!
what you said was an exaggeration and besides this bows are in 1.8 anyways that says nothing about his [or her but i am pretty sure they is a him right @Davidnator995 ] idea because they are talking about a stick not a bow and bows have nothing to do with the matter other than this idea is basically already implemented with punch bows and has eggwars been perfectly playable? YES it has this is just a weaker punch bow that you don't need to draw back so anybody who said anything about spamming it should retract their statement about that *Cough *Cough @Marieke2001 *Cough *Cough, because this idea has no real flaws except with the flaws of the punch bow which we are ignoring *Cough *Cough @RockBob4 *Cough *Cough

By The Way @RockBob4 i agree it won't add strategy, but tell me when was the last suggestion [other than a kit or game mode that added strategy, yeah very few do so that point kinda slapped quite a lot of the suggestions made straight in the face =O

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
You can buy a punch bow what is more effective so why do you wanna have a knockack stick?...it will only be used to spam click

I agree with @Zombiepower :D

Knockback I Stick - When you are in a PvP battle, you can knock people of the island.
Punch I Bow - You can hit someone of the bridge from greater distances or when you are in a PvP battle, you can punch them of the island.

I feel more for a Punch I Bow then a Knockback I Stick, sorry :(

Reactions: Zombiepower
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom