Add a Knockback1 stick into eggwars

• Yes

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters

minucci

Aug 10, 2016
I dont like this idea for eggwars, even in OP items, because the stick dont have cooldown or durability... MAYBE if it was a gold shovel or something, for 64 diamonds... But even then, in some maps the egg is too close to the edge, and it would be too easy to knock people off.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
this idea has no real flaws
TBH If you make a suggestion with this attitude you shouldn't even bother making a thread
latest

Don't worry if you don't understand. Only a few will

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
By The Way @RockBob4 i agree it won't add strategy, but tell me when was the last suggestion [other than a kit or game mode that added strategy, yeah very few do so that point kinda slapped quite a lot of the suggestions made straight in the face =O
What other suggestions besides items are there? I understand why people would suggest and like an idea like this. I just don't agree with the effect of gameplay. Egg Wars is pretty good right now. They are apparently going to add a new update too, so it will be even better.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
My question is, what good thing comes out from this?
A punch bow is goddess enough but a kb stick??
How will you ever win? you will just need the sticks to
blast people into the void. What good things can come
from an anti kb stick?

Reactions: Ping Ether

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Great idea. People can spamclick you of their island, so their eggs will be practically unreachable.
I agree, it would cause a lot of rage. Imagine saving up for dm armor only to be launched 5 blocks of the edge by a naked man with a Kb stick who does this every game.

Brittley

Sep 23, 2016
United States
www.cubecraft.net
They already have a punch bow which is really overpowered already. I think implementing this would cause people to camp more often and just keep knocking you away from their egg which could be a little annoying.

Mr_Aro

what you said was an exaggeration and besides this bows are in 1.8 anyways that says nothing about his [or her but i am pretty sure they is a him right @Davidnator995 ] idea because they are talking about a stick not a bow and bows have nothing to do with the matter other than this idea is basically already implemented with punch bows and has eggwars been perfectly playable? YES it has this is just a weaker punch bow that you don't need to draw back so anybody who said anything about spamming it should retract their statement about that *Cough *Cough @Marieke2001 *Cough *Cough, because this idea has no real flaws except with the flaws of the punch bow which we are ignoring *Cough *Cough @RockBob4 *Cough *Cough

By The Way @RockBob4 i agree it won't add strategy, but tell me when was the last suggestion [other than a kit or game mode that added strategy, yeah very few do so that point kinda slapped quite a lot of the suggestions made straight in the face =O
You need to calm down it's a suggestion page not a rage page!!!
And please sort your grammar out and I know its a bit rich coming from me, but at least I make sense!!

Reactions: SirFly
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.