Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add some more kb?

  • Yes

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
100
184
34
www.youtube.com
I’ve been playing cubecraft for months and months now, if you check my YouTube channel, my first video was on cubecraft.

and from day one, the kb has been an issue. I love the new additions and the new kb but I think it should be a bit stronger. The kb is better but it’s not enough to get good combos. I don’t personally think that it should be really high but not so low like it is now
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom