Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

keirah

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2020
THEY/she
so i realized ive been a lot more active on the forums over the last few weeks and like... i dont think many people know a lot about me..soooo yeah..
im keirah but you can also call me kiki. i play java and my gamertag is 4G3NT_Keirahh (might change it to 4G3NT_Kiki have yet to decide lol). im 16 years old and live in the united states and to be a little more precise i live in utah. i am a full time student and am enrolled in several college classes.

my history on cubecraft, im not actually sure to be completely honest. i dont know when i started playing on cubecraft but i used to play it with several irl friends. i think i started playing around 2016, i think this because i found my old musically account with my friend leaving a comment asking why i unfriended her on cube 😯 but i obviously outgrew minecraft and moved onto other things. THEN in about may of 2020 i started playing almost daily. i met several online friends and then from there we created a clan, i then left that clan and joined my current clan the 4G3NC.

just some random facts about me are that i had an open heart surgery 2 days after i was born, my favorite class currently is working in the daycare at my school. my favorite color is blue, my favorite songs right now are "Girls in Bikinis" by Poppy, "Boys Will Be Bugs" by cavetown and, "Green" also by cavetown. im fluent in both french and english.

if you ever see me in a game or want to be friends or sm just say hi! i love meeting new people :]

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom