Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 59979

I noticed if somone gets the cowboy tool and rides you then even if you disable it you cant just kick people off of you. Some people could find it annoying with people riding you like that. You would have 2 options:

Kick off a specific person
Kick off Cam.png
(Sorry @Camezonda for not letting you ride me)

Or you can kick off everyone

Kick off everyone.png

Just an idea of what it could look like although it could look slightly different. Not much of a suggestion just could be useful

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Even if this was implemented, that would mean you could only have 2 people on your head. The way you presented this, it seems like you have the option to kick everyone off or select 2 people. What if you had 4 on you? Would be a bit messy to have a block for every person in your inventory.

And as @MagnificentSpam said, you can just punch them to kick them off. No real need for this.

D

Deleted member 59979

Can't you punch them to kick them off?
Its still quite inconvenient as you cant tell who is on top of you very well and its a lot easier and in the way I suggested with the options to kick off a specific player as you cant hit anyone above the first person really

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
you cant hit anyone above the first person really
So, just hit everyone off if they're annoying you, or switch lobbies. You could even disable allowing people to sit on you.

If you're just wanting one person off, hit them all off and get the people you want to sit on you to sit on you.

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom