Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Today I've been busy recreating two win effects available on the Java Server in single player. Some win effects were straight-up impossible while some were way too easy. I've chosen two win effects that had a nice balance: not impossible but also not too easy!

I've recreated Snow Explosion (Legendary, Christmas) and Gold Crown (Rare)

The original win effects (on the server itself) are in the spoilers. Let me know how well I did! :)

IY0GtTj.gif

vcZ0HFy.gif

zHR6OQO.gif

KALdbIM.gif

Fun story: SanCookie challenged me in a post under this thread to recreate the Santa Sleigh win effect. After only an hour or two I managed to pull it off! I knew exactly how I had to tackle it but what took the most time was making sure the order was correct and generally, just writing the commands out :p

Video can be found in the spoiler (with sound effects!) as well as the original win effect as it is on the server currently

The full win effect GIF is broken. Click HERE to see it!

J9QEqhd.gif

Win effect ending because player manually dismounts the minecart

The video starts with the full win effect, and then I show what happens if the player dismounts the minecart before the win effect ended. Yeah, yeah, I thought about it all! ;)

This is the original win effect on the server
hvZ4w3s.gif

Thanks for tuning in! Let me know what loot item I could try to recreate next! :D​

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom