Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which version do you play cubecraft on and why?

• Bedrock

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Java

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blazenoutlaws

Jan 19, 2023
I played Java for 10 years and just in the last couple weeks I made the switch to Bedrock because the player count is substantially higher and I feel like it's more enjoyable with the way Bedrock is programmed. I still play on PC though because my specs are much better than what the consoles are limited to.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I played Java for 10 years and just in the last couple weeks I made the switch to Bedrock because the player count is substantially higher and I feel like it's more enjoyable with the way Bedrock is programmed. I still play on PC though because my specs are much better than what the consoles are limited to.
glad your enjoying it! I play bedrockrock too. one of the things that blows my mind that I would like to ask a former java player on, how was ajusting to the combat system? I tried to go from bedrock to java but I gave up as I was a lot worse. Also, I'm surprised that there is no push back against the new combat system the java version that is comeing. is it a lot different?

pekd

i started playing on mobile long time ago (dont know if it alredy was bedrock or still PE), then switched to PC because i wanted java but accidentally bought bedrock again. then about 3 years later i finally bought java and played it for about 3 months, until i realized that javas pvp system just wasnt fun for me. 1.8 has a way too short cooldown and weird knockback that nobody understands and 1.9 has these annoying shield mechanics.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ve always been a Java player, joined Cube mid 2015-ish for the first time. I agree that when it comes to Cube, the community is way more active on Bedrock and there are more games available there. But in my opinion, the Bedrock mechanics are something I just can’t get used to. It may play smoother, but I prefer Java like I’ve always been used to.

Also the thing that complete outweighs everything for me is that Java has an insane amount of mods and other custom content available and that all for free. Bedrock on the other hand requires you to pay for pre-made content such as addons. Actual mods aren’t really available from what I know and I’ve always been that one person who enjoys hopping on older versions with like 200 mods. Clearly that isn’t possible on Bedrock. You can also easily make your own content such as mods, skins, resource packs, et cetera. I just prefer Java. :P

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I play java, and have been playing it since 2016. I also first joined CubeCraft that same year. I have tried bedrock many times, never got used to it. I am not gonna lie, I really dislike how the game looks like on Bedrock, like the menu buttons. I also don’t really like the mechanics on Bedrock, I don’t feel like fast bridging requires any skill on Bedrock, while on Java it actually requires skill to bridge fast. Yeah, I like java better.

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
I play bedrock because it's the version i grew up with, i started playing bedrock back in 2013 and i started playing cubecraft in 2018 (literally the day it released on bedrock) i haven't stopped playing it ever since. And also java is laggy on my pc so that's one of the reasons why i dont play it. Overall i prefer bedrock over java.

blazenoutlaws

Jan 19, 2023
glad your enjoying it! I play bedrockrock too. one of the things that blows my mind that I would like to ask a former java player on, how was ajusting to the combat system? I tried to go from bedrock to java but I gave up as I was a lot worse. Also, I'm surprised that there is no push back against the new combat system the java version that is comeing. is it a lot different?
Im pretty decent at PvP as that’s what I spent most of my time doing on Java. I adjusted somewhat fast as it’s similar to 1.8 what I don’t really like though maybe it’s just a CubeCraft thing but food regens health very fast and I’m not a fan of not being able to sword block and the jump physics are a little different. I think any good PvPer who makes the transition from Java to Bedrock will quickly notice how much easier it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Top Bottom