Which ideas do you like?

• Total voters

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Introduction:
Heya, my name is RemiO05 and I want to introduce you one of my ideas!
This time, it's about vanity!
I really want a new vanity update, because there are just too much rankers with too much vanity points.
They already bought everything from the vanity menu, and they are now just saving vanity points.
Why don't we add some more outfits, hats and gadgets?
That would be amazing!
(Feel free to give your own examples, and maybe I'll add them to my thread!)
Btw, it could happen that I copy ideas from other threads, sorry! I'm not doing it on purpose!
Let me introduce my ideas:
-Introduction
-Hats
-Clothing
-Gadgets
-Cages
-Win effects

Hats:
Why don't we add new hats?
Dressing yourself up with hats is a cool way to show your amount of luck in opening cubelets, your level, and so much more!
They are also a nice feature to colorize yourself :)
I want to give you some of my ideas:

• Why don't we add animated hats? Hypixel already has them, and I think that they are more fun and that they look cooler than the 'normal' hats!
  • We could also add the heads of the staff members to our collection, that would be cool! And I don't think it would take too much time to replace the hats when a staff member changes from skin, or resigns. (Note: We only add the heads of mod+ and the Builders!)
  • And, we could also add 'Letter hats'! (Hats with a letter on it) We could make amazing things like 'Name hats'! (Letter hats which changes their letters, like this: R....E....M....I. Btw, inappropriate usernames are still not allowed)

Clothing:
I think it's time to add new clothing, to dress yourself up!
I would like to give you some ideas:
  • Full black and white armour.
  • New outfits like in Hypixel (I will give you examples)
  • List of examples: The lava outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot fireballs :D
  • A water outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot water arrows :p
  • A sheep outfit! When you collect all the pieces you will get white particles which surround you!
  • A Mario outfit, which gives you a random effect!

Gadgets:
Maybe it's time to add some cool gadgets to have fun in the lobbies!
The old ones are just old, and only for rankers.
I want this to be changed!
Here are a couple of examples:
  • The grappling hook gadget: We know this gadget from Lucky Islands, so I don't think I have to explain what it does :p. You need the Stone rank to unlock this gadget! You also need level 65 to unlock this gadget! Rarity: Legendary
  • The balloon gadget: Jump in a balloon to explore the lobbies! You can take 2 players with you on your amazing adventure! You need the Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget but you can take Stone rankers with you!
  • The elytra gadget: You can fly with an elytra with this gadget! It's not really a gadget, but I decided to add it to the gadget list! :p You need Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget!
  • The leap gadget: We all know the old pressure plate which launches you in the air! I think it's time to add this gadget, because it's just fun! (It will launch you 20 blocks in the air) You need the Gold+ to use this gadget!

Cages:
I want to give you examples of other ideas like new spawn cages! (They will despawn when the game starts)

• Let's add barrier cages! It looks like you are a fly hacker when you select this cage! :p This cage is for obsidian rankers!
  • Why don't we add water and lava cages? Those ideas seem pretty neat to me and I don't see any reasons to not to add them! This cage is only for Diamond+!

Win effects:

I think it's time to add new win effects! The old ones are still cool, but we need renewal! (And we should be allowed to buy them with vanity points!)
  • Like @zCeLx said, I think it would be nice to add the win Halloween win effect from 2016, because it's just cool!
  • A rocket win effect: Wouldn't it be nice to blow yourself up in the sky when you won a game?
  • A horse win effect: Ride on a horse to celebrate your win!

Well, that's it! If you have any ideas, comment them and maybe I will add them to my thread! (Credits to @Siftenly)
Btw, I made this thread because I want to make a suggestion compilation, like @ArianaBrrrande did!
Please vote in the poll and comment on my thread!

@Camezonda @hub3rt @rubik_cube_man @GingerGeek @Marco Slater (I decided to not to tag Luke xD)

Last edited:

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
The elytra gadget: You can fly with an elytra with this gadget! It's not really a gadget, but I decided to add it to the gadget list! :p You need Emerald+ to unlock this gadget!
I'd personally like it if this Elytra gadget would only be able to be used by people with Obsidian rank.

I believe there are way too many similairities between Emerald and Obsidian when it comes to gadgets and what not. Obsidian should stand out a bit more; after all, it's the highest rank you can pay for. :p

Last edited:

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
Introduction:
Heya, my name is RemiO05 and I want to introduce you one of my ideas!
This time, it's about vanity!
I really want a new vanity update, because there are just too much rankers with too much vanity points.
They already bought everything from the vanity menu, and they are now just saving vanity points.
Why don't we add some more outfits, hats and gadgets?
That would be amazing!
(Feel free to give your own examples, and maybe I'll add them to my thread!)
Btw, it could happen that I copy ideas from other threads, sorry! I'm not doing it on purpose!
Let me introduce my ideas:
-Introduction
-Hats
-Clothing
-Gadgets
-Cages
-Win effects

Hats:
Why don't we add new hats?
Dressing yourself up with hats is a cool way to show your amount of luck in opening cubelets, your level, and so much more!
They are also a nice feature to colorize yourself :)
I want to give you some of my ideas:

• Why don't we add animated hats? Hypixel already has them, and I think that they are more fun and that they look cooler than the 'normal' hats!
  • We could also add the heads of the staff members to our collection, that would be cool! And I don't think it would take too much time to replace the hats when a staff member changes from skin, or resigns. (Note: We only add the heads of mod+ and the Builders!)
  • And, we could also add 'Letter hats'! (Hats with a letter on it) We could make amazing things like 'Name hats'! (Letter hats which changes their letters, like this: R....E....M....I. Btw, inappropriate usernames are still not allowed)

Clothing:
I think it's time to add new clothing, to dress yourself up!
I would like to give you some ideas:
  • Full black and white armour.
  • New outfits like in Hypixel (I will give you examples)
  • List of examples: The lava outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot fireballs :D
  • A water outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot water arrows :p
  • A sheep outfit! When you collect all the pieces you will get white particles which surround you!
  • A Mario outfit, which gives you a random effect!

Gadgets:
Maybe it's time to add some cool gadgets to have fun in the lobbies!
The old ones are just old, and only for rankers.
I want this to be changed!
Here are a couple of examples:
  • The grappling hook gadget: We know this gadget from Lucky Islands, so I don't think I have to explain what it does :p. You need the Stone rank to unlock this gadget!
  • The balloon gadget: Jump in a balloon to explore the lobbies! You can take 2 players with you on your amazing adventure! You need the Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget but you can take Stone rankers with you!
  • The elytra gadget: You can fly with an elytra with this gadget! It's not really a gadget, but I decided to add it to the gadget list! :p You need Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget!
  • The leap gadget: We all know the old pressure plate which launches you in the air! I think it's time to add this gadget, because it's just fun! (It will launch you 20 blocks in the air) You need the Gold+ to use this gadget!

Cages:
I want to give you examples of other ideas like new spawn cages! (They will despawn when the game starts)

• Let's add barrier cages! It looks like you are a fly hacker when you select this cage! :p This cage is for obsidian rankers!
  • Why don't we add water and lava cages? Those ideas seem pretty neat to me and I don't see any reasons to not to add them! This cage is only for Diamond+!

Win effects:

I think it's time to add new win effects! The old ones are still cool, but we need renewal! (And we should be allowed to buy them with vanity points!)
  • Like @zCeLx said, I think it would be nice to add the win Halloween win effect from 2016, because it's just cool!
  • A rocket win effect: Wouldn't it be nice to blow yourself up in the sky when you won a game?
  • (This list is under maintenance)

Well, that's it! If you have any ideas, comment them and maybe I will add them to my thread! (Credits to @Siftenly)
Btw, I made this thread because I want to make a suggestion compilation, like @ArianaBrrrande did!
Please vote in the poll and comment on my thread!

@Camezonda @hub3rt @rubik_cube_man @GingerGeek @Marco Slater (I decided to not to tag Luke xD)
All.

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
This suggestion includes so many things that I do like. As a guy that has been saving vanity points for ages I'd as well would like to finally spend them.

I've read so many vanity suggestions; Still having my support I agree with these.

I'm only against of adding the Halloween 2016 win effect back. As it been told; It's a reward for players that played that specific time on Cube; Means they're this valuable and old players.

I have the win effect, and I would be a bit dissapointed if they're bringing it back all the sudden. Because the effect is a thing you can't obtain anymore, - It's a way to show others what kind of stuff you have gone through Cube.

I personally understand why people want it to be added though. I don't have the blood & snow particles from 2015 :< I would like these to be added back because I'm perfectionist and I would like to get every single thing; - But sadly I understand the players from 2015 that still do play deserves some uniqueness.

Maybe adding something similar, but against of putting the exact same cosmetic/vanity back.

After all, I support a vanity update and hope it comes soon.

Last edited:

Aethiria

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2018
Your Imagination
Why don't we add animated hats? Hypixel already has them
Cubecraft isn't Hypixel. Yes they have gadgets, but all servers need to have unique features in it. For example; Cubecraft has Tower Defense, something you don't see if any other successful server, and Hypixel has their prototype lobby and their animated hats.

I don't think it would take too much time to replace the hats when a staff member changes from skin
This isn't entirely true. Some people enjoy changing their skins. Some people do everyday. I wouldn't be surprised if some Staff Members do the same.

'Letter hats'!
Hypixel has this too. Though I will give you credit for the hats of changing letters.

New outfits like in Hypixel (I will give you examples)
You seem to have an obsession with Hypixel related gadgets. I don't think Cubecraft is going to take things from Hypixel and implement them into the server.

The elytra gadget: You can fly with an elytra with this gadget! It's not really a gadget, but I decided to add it to the gadget list! :p You need Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget!
Why Obsidian? That is the most expensive rank on the server, and to fly around with the Elytra in a lobby, you need this rank? That's a bit overkill if you ask me.

The leap gadget: We all know the old pressure plate which launches you in the air! I think it's time to add this gadget, because it's just fun! (It will launch you 20 blocks in the air) You need the Gold+ to use this gadget!
The way you put Gold here hurts my eyes....

Let's add barrier cages! It looks like you are a fly hacker when you select this cage!
And we want random people that are really dumb hackusating, because?

D

Deleted member 352903

Cubecraft isn't Hypixel. Yes they have gadgets, but all servers need to have unique features in it. For example; Cubecraft has Tower Defense, something you don't see if any other successful server, and Hypixel has their prototype lobby and their animated hats.

This isn't entirely true. Some people enjoy changing their skins. Some people do everyday. I wouldn't be surprised if some Staff Members do the same.

Hypixel has this too. Though I will give you credit for the hats of changing letters.

You seem to have an obsession with Hypixel related gadgets. I don't think Cubecraft is going to take things from Hypixel and implement them into the server.

Why Obsidian? That is the most expensive rank on the server, and to fly around with the Elytra in a lobby, you need this rank? That's a bit overkill if you ask me.

My question is: why you didn't vote 'none of them' ._.?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
But I think it would be nice to add animated hats :)

I think it's still not that hard.

Nice :)

That's because Hypixel is at the moment the biggest minecraft server.

Obsidian is not worth it, so we need more vanity for obsidian rankers!

Okay.

This is not really a serious phrase, this is just a joke.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom