Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which ideas do you like?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 352903

why do we need vanity updates?
Vanity is getting boring. You join a lobby and you can only see sheeps, bows and people with hats.
We should also change the waiting boxes. Maybe we could do tutti-colour glass boxes, etc.

We definitely need a vanity update.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Vanity is getting boring. You join a lobby and you can only see sheeps, bows and people with hats.
We should also change the waiting boxes. Maybe we could do tutti-colour glass boxes, etc.

We definitely need a vanity update.
yes butt do OTHER RANKED PLAYERS use the gadgets? no almost none. there should be first a fast gadget select way or keep selected gadget before you can add more ussles vanity

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
and why do u think more vanity is more worth it to buy a rank?
they could better invest in more voting options total new features. or new games with also new voting options to make the ranks more worth it. not vanity like 5% of the people really want it. and aren't even gona use it
'Like 5% of the people really want it'. How do you know that?

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
'Like 5% of the people really want it'. How do you know that?
i dont it is just a gues. 100% of the ranked people i skype or play with just dont care about the vanity. i already know u where gona say this buttt just think about it. it isnt gona help anyone or anything

D

Deleted member 352903

i dont it is just a gues. 100% of the ranked people i skype or play with just dont care about the vanity. i already know u where gona say this buttt just think about it. it isnt gona help anyone or anything
They don't care because it is getting boring. And that is why we need a vanity update.
It will be funnier, all the rankers will use it. You can be sure about that.

Reactions: remio

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
They don't care because it is getting boring. And that is why we need a vanity update.
It will be funnier, all the rankers will use it. You can be sure about that.
Ehh... We can be sure hypixel has a 10x bigger vanity system and almost no on uses it. I dont see any reason why there would be a lot of people on cubecraft that are gona use it. The only thing what mayby is agood idea is a really big start glass system

D

Deleted member 352903

Ehh... We can be sure hypixel has a 10x bigger vanity system and almost no on uses it. I dont see any reason why there would be a lot of people on cubecraft that are gona use it. The only thing what mayby is agood idea is a really big start glass system
If a vanity system is getting boring is because it is old. So we need lots of more gadgets, arrow trails, trails, etc. That will make CubeCraft a better and funnier place.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Vote for 'the other ideas' If you like the glass system!

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
If a vanity system is getting boring is because it is old. So we need lots of more gadgets, arrow trails, trails, etc. That will make CubeCraft a better and funnier place.
the hypixe lvanity is new and getting a lot of features.it isnt old.

Vote for 'the other ideas' If you like the glass system!
i dont say i like i think the cage idea on this thread is great. what i ment was that there should be a lot of new cages and not for ranked players only. mayby if you got all achievement on 1 of the games (skywars, eggwars, tower defence etc) you get the barrier cage because it gives a really small advantage. also make it possible for brand new players to get some sort of custom cage

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
the hypixe lvanity is new and getting a lot of features.it isnt old.
Why do you think I suggested this?

i dont say i like i think the cage idea on this thread is great. what i ment was that there should be a lot of new cages and not for ranked players only. mayby if you got all achievement on 1 of the games (skywars, eggwars, tower defence etc) you get the barrier cage because it gives a really small advantage. also make it possible for brand new players to get some sort of custom cage
Wanna give an example?

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Make an easely to get dark green cage from cubelets
From level 5 a leaves jungle cage
Level 10 taiga wood.
For 500 points a oak leaves cage
Level 25 another dark/light blue cage (the not lapiz ranked one)
And then a lot more glass coulours from cubelets.

Becaus this is unfair for the ranked and level 50 players make for them the option to switch the uper side and downside coulour cage. They can choose from the couloured cages they ready unlocked

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Make an easely to get dark green cage from cubelets
From level 5 a leaves jungle cage
Level 10 taiga wood.
For 500 points a oak leaves cage
Level 25 another dark/light blue cage (the not lapiz ranked one)
And then a lot more glass colours from cubelets.
Those are good ideas! Maybe I will add them to my thread! (Is that okay?)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Ehh... We can be sure hypixel has a 10x bigger vanity system and almost no on uses it
That's where you're wrong. I joined a lobby (hypixel) and immediately saw pets, trampolines, firework, ..
Also, saying that no one uses Vanity on Cubecraft is not true at all.

A lot of people have (arrow) trials enabled, hats and armor equiped, miniatures following them, ..

Vanity is the reason why I bought my rank in the first place; for the epic armor, miniatures and hats.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Those are good ideas! Maybe I will add them to my thread! (Is that okay?)
sure

That's where you're wrong. I joined a lobby (hypixel) and immediately saw pets, trampolines, firework, ..
Also, saying that no one uses Vanity on Cubecraft is not true at all.

A lot of people have (arrow) trials enabled, hats and armor equiped, miniatures following them, ..

Vanity is the reason why I bought my rank in the first place; for the epic armor, miniatures and hats.
yes the vanity that is always on gets used. thats why they first have to make something so your gadgeet will always be enebled

and on hypixel there are only small amounts of lobby's were it gets used at the right time

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom