Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which ideas do you like?

• Total voters

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
Introduction:
Heya, my name is RemiO05 and I want to introduce you one of my ideas!
This time, it's about vanity!
I really want a new vanity update, because there are just too much rankers with too much vanity points.
They already bought everything from the vanity menu, and they are now just saving vanity points.
Why don't we add some more outfits, hats and gadgets?
That would be amazing!
(Feel free to give your own examples, and maybe I'll add them to my thread!)
Btw, it could happen that I copy ideas from other threads, sorry! I'm not doing it on purpose!
Let me introduce my ideas:
-Introduction
-Hats
-Clothing
-Gadgets
-Cages
-Win effects

Hats:
Why don't we add new hats?
Dressing yourself up with hats is a cool way to show your amount of luck in opening cubelets, your level, and so much more!
They are also a nice feature to colorize yourself :)
I want to give you some of my ideas:

• Why don't we add animated hats? Hypixel already has them, and I think that they are more fun and that they look cooler than the 'normal' hats!
  • We could also add the heads of the staff members to our collection, that would be cool! And I don't think it would take too much time to replace the hats when a staff member changes from skin, or resigns. (Note: We only add the heads of mod+ and the Builders!)
  • And, we could also add 'Letter hats'! (Hats with a letter on it) We could make amazing things like 'Name hats'! (Letter hats which changes their letters, like this: R....E....M....I. Btw, inappropriate usernames are still not allowed)

Clothing:
I think it's time to add new clothing, to dress yourself up!
I would like to give you some ideas:
  • Full black and white armour.
  • New outfits like in Hypixel (I will give you examples)
  • List of examples: The lava outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot fireballs :D
  • A water outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot water arrows :p
  • A sheep outfit! When you collect all the pieces you will get white particles which surround you!
  • A Mario outfit, which gives you a random effect!

Gadgets:
Maybe it's time to add some cool gadgets to have fun in the lobbies!
The old ones are just old, and only for rankers.
I want this to be changed!
Here are a couple of examples:
  • The grappling hook gadget: We know this gadget from Lucky Islands, so I don't think I have to explain what it does :p. You need the Stone rank to unlock this gadget!
  • The balloon gadget: Jump in a balloon to explore the lobbies! You can take 2 players with you on your amazing adventure! You need the Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget but you can take Stone rankers with you!
  • The elytra gadget: You can fly with an elytra with this gadget! It's not really a gadget, but I decided to add it to the gadget list! :p You need Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget!
  • The leap gadget: We all know the old pressure plate which launches you in the air! I think it's time to add this gadget, because it's just fun! (It will launch you 20 blocks in the air) You need the Gold+ to use this gadget!

Cages:
I want to give you examples of other ideas like new spawn cages! (They will despawn when the game starts)

• Let's add barrier cages! It looks like you are a fly hacker when you select this cage! :p This cage is for obsidian rankers!
  • Why don't we add water and lava cages? Those ideas seem pretty neat to me and I don't see any reasons to not to add them! This cage is only for Diamond+!

Win effects:

I think it's time to add new win effects! The old ones are still cool, but we need renewal! (And we should be allowed to buy them with vanity points!)
  • Like @zCeLx said, I think it would be nice to add the win Halloween win effect from 2016, because it's just cool!
  • A rocket win effect: Wouldn't it be nice to blow yourself up in the sky when you won a game?
  • A horse win effect: Ride on a horse to celebrate your win!

Well, that's it! If you have any ideas, comment them and maybe I will add them to my thread! (Credits to @Siftenly)
Btw, I made this thread because I want to make a suggestion compilation, like @ArianaBrrrande did!
Please vote in the poll and comment on my thread!

@Camezonda @hub3rt @rubik_cube_man @GingerGeek @Marco Slater (I decided to not to tag Luke xD)

Indeed, we need a vanity update, nice ideas by the way. Also, I would like some new stuff for emerald and obsidian.

+1 :D

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Introduction:
I really want a new vanity update, because there are just too much rankers with too much vanity points.
They already bought everything from the vanity menu, and they are now just saving vanity points.
That would be amazing!
Btw, it could happen that I copy ideas from other threads, sorry! I'm not doing it on purpose!
-Introduction
-Hats
-Clothing
-Gadgets
-Cages
-Win effects

Hats:
Dressing yourself up with hats is a cool way to show your amount of luck in opening cubelets, your level, and so much more!

• Why don't we add animated hats? Hypixel already has them, and I think that they are more fun and that they look cooler than the 'normal' hats!
  • We could also add the heads of the staff members to our collection, that would be cool! And I don't think it would take too much time to replace the hats when a staff member changes from skin, or resigns. (Note: We only add the heads of mod+ and the Builders!)
  • And, we could also add 'Letter hats'! (Hats with a letter on it) We could make amazing things like 'Name hats'! (Letter hats which changes their letters, like this: R....E....M....I. Btw, inappropriate usernames are still not allowed)

Clothing:
  • List of examples: The lava outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot fireballs :D
  • A water outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot water arrows :p
  • A sheep outfit! When you collect all the pieces you will get white particles which surround you!

Gadgets:
  • The grappling hook gadget: We know this gadget from Lucky Islands, so I don't think I have to explain what it does :p. You need the Stone rank to unlock this gadget!
  • The balloon gadget: Jump in a balloon to explore the lobbies! You can take 2 players with you on your amazing adventure! You need the Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget but you can take Stone rankers with you!
  • The elytra gadget: You can fly with an elytra with this gadget! It's not really a gadget, but I decided to add it to the gadget list! :p You need Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget!
  • The leap gadget: We all know the old pressure plate which launches you in the air! I think it's time to add this gadget, because it's just fun! (It will launch you 20 blocks in the air) You need the Gold+ to use this gadget!

Cages:
I want to give you examples of other ideas like new spawn cages! (They will despawn when the game starts)

• Let's add barrier cages! It looks like you are a fly hacker when you select this cage! :p This cage is for obsidian rankers!
  • Why don't we add water and lava cages? Those ideas seem pretty neat to me and I don't see any reasons to not to add them! This cage is only for Diamond+!

Win effects:

I think it's time to add new win effects! The old ones are still cool, but we need renewal! (And we should be allowed to buy them with vanity points!)
  • Like @zCeLx said, I think it would be nice to add the win Halloween win effect from 2016, because it's just cool!
  • A rocket win effect: Wouldn't it be nice to blow yourself up in the sky when you won a game?

Well, that's it! If you have any ideas, comment them and maybe I will add them to my thread! (Credits to @Siftenly)
Btw, I made this thread because I want to make a suggestion compilation, like @ArianaBrrrande did!

@Camezonda @hub3rt @rubik_cube_man @GingerGeek @Marco Slater (I decided to not to tag Luke xD)
I agree with your suggestions 99 out of a hundred times, but I'm not a fan of these ideas.
I'll elaborate when I'm at home, on a computer! :p

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
First of all; Of course while reading this thread I noticed a lot of stuff that is related to Hypixel. However, the topic doesn't say that they have to be completely copied. If they're minding to add this kind of cosmetics they're surely trying to make it different than Hypixel's system.

Cubecraft isn't Hypixel. Yes they have gadgets, but all servers need to have unique features in it. For example; Cubecraft has Tower Defense, something you don't see if any other successful server, and Hypixel has their prototype lobby and their animated hats.

Animated hats. Yes, pretty much Hypixel related like the other stuff mostly is. However, saying "Hypixel has this and this" is only being said because Hypixel seems to have these "things" before CCGN or other servers. - But, was Hypixel completely first with these animated hats? Has the idea got the first start from the server known as Hypixel?

Only reason why it is being said that "we're about to copy that server" because Hypixel seems to be one of the most popular servers and it has notable amount of attention/visibility pretty much. No one is saying that we're copying smaller servers that may have animated hats. But because Hypixel is a pretty known, obviously people keeps pointing it out like that the trend is completely created by Hypixel. Imo. It's just a big server that has animated hats as well. Won't see a reason why Cube doesn't do the same.

Yes we want to be unique. I know it, but just saying just because of one server has its existence with cosmetics that isn't a reason to leave the hats not to be added.

Same goes for all other stuff; But as being said; It's only "Copying Hypixel" about because they were likely the first potential server that added the animated stuff. Surely they haven't got any notes about getting the idea from other servers for an example, because Hypixel has grown "above them". I hope you got my point.

This isn't entirely true. Some people enjoy changing their skins. Some people do everyday. I wouldn't be surprised if some Staff Members do the same.

Agreed. Nothing to add.

Hypixel has this too. Though I will give you credit for the hats of changing letters.

Second; Letter hats can't be own by Hypixel. A lot of people uses letter hats for decorating, or just being creative. If the letter hats "change their letter" that's likely the same category when I was talking about the animated hats. Won't see any issues if this is added, though uniqueness is always the '+'.

You seem to have an obsession with Hypixel related gadgets. I don't think Cubecraft is going to take things from Hypixel and implement them into the server.

Third; Maybe you're right about the outfit system that Hypixel has. Cube doesn't really need anything similar to that to be added. I agree with this, but sadly everyone just can't play on Hypixel; For an example me, that has extremely bad ping there. (Could go over 160-300ms) I really like the outfit system, and would like to enjoy them too while playing on the server that I don't lag that often. - However I got your point. I'd rather to leave this for Hypixel just because the presentation/serving there is and should be always different.

Why Obsidian? That is the most expensive rank on the server, and to fly around with the Elytra in a lobby, you need this rank? That's a bit overkill if you ask me.

Ranks Emerald+ can already fly. I'm wondering too why to add elytra for obsidian people; Diamond+ would be more useful because they can't fly. They could do it somehow with elytra. Elytra should be a gadget though; I was thinking maybe the elytra would exist for Diamond+ people and have following particles after it while gliding.

The way you put Gold here hurts my eyes....

About the "leap" gadget, I disagree your opinion. You can just hide the players if you don't want to see people hopping around. Having a feature to leap in the lobby is way nice for Gold+ ranks. I'm not sure was the 'color' or feature hurting your eyes.. Assuming you meant how crazy the lobbies will go.

End.

Nothing against to anyone, but Hypixel always isn't the first server with the stuff just because the server appears to be bigger than others.

I'm still looking forward for vanity update. Is it going to be like this suggestion, or else vanity suggestion. Fact is many people wants it to be updated.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Introduction:
That would be amazing!
-Introduction
-Hats
-Clothing
-Gadgets
-Cages
-Win effects

Hats:

Clothing:

Gadgets:

Cages:

Win effects:

First of all, I love it you took your time to make such a structured thread!
I agree that there should be a vanity update, but I don't like your ideas..

Let me tell you why!

Hats:

Animated hats are a good idea! Adding the heads of staff members, on the other hand.. I think the current heads (Management) are good enough. Adding heads of builders is also a bit.. Meh, not really a fan of it. There would be way too many..
Letter hats. It's cool, It's original, It's fresh, so sure!

Clothing:
I don't think white and black armor is really needed, because not that many players wear armor in lobbies anyways.
Lava outfit? It would be cool, but the fireballs would cause an amazing amount of lagg if multiple players would have this armor equiped. Besides that, if I'd equip it, I think the fireballs would be pretty annoying the whole time.
The idea of a water outfit is quite cool though! Sheeps are amazing, and I love them, but I can't imagine how a sheep-set would look like, just white armor..
Mario outfit? You can basically already equip this by combinating multiple pieces of armor.
And, what do you mean by "a random effect"? :p

Gadgets:
Grapplig hook, in a lobby? Would annoy too many players. And for sure, if it would be a gadget that everyone could use, it would be a mess..
Balloon gadget.. Other than creating a custom rescource pack etc., I don't know how you could made it move.
An elytra in a lobby.. Meh, wouldn't hurt anyone, so sure.
A leap gadget. Would it be a pressure plate or an item you can right click (Like in Snowman Survival)?
Not a fan of the pressure plate, where would be put it?

Cages:

Oh, hell no. A barrier cage would be really annoying and the most important: no one could see it. Someone could just climb up the cage and pretend like they're flying. Besides that, you wouldn't be able to break it. Very annoying cage! :p

Water and lava cages? If you mean to make them out of actual lava and water.. *facepalm
You probably mean to combine diffirent shades of blue/orange colors, so that'd be a good idea!

Win effects:
Rocket win effect: Yes
Horse win effect: no
It's just not special enough. You just get a horse and ride on it.. Pretty boring in my opinion

Do you still love me? :confused1:

Reactions: remio

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
That would be amazing!
-Introduction
-Hats
-Clothing
-Gadgets
-Cages
-Win effects

Hats:

Clothing:

Gadgets:

Cages:

Win effects:

YES I HAVE 100K VANITY I WANT NEW STUFF XDDD. But srsly it would be good if they add a new vanity update.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
As I always say in vanity update threads, yes, I'd love a vanity update. I like the suggestions you've given here. I myself have 248k vanity points and all that it's going to do is keep going up. Good ideas! Not so sure about the lava and water cages though, how would they work? I would like more cages in general though.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
First of all, I love it you took your time to make such a structured thread!
I agree that there should be a vanity update, but I don't like your ideas..

Let me tell you why!

Animated hats are a good idea! Adding the heads of staff members, on the other hand.. I think the current heads (Management) are good enough. Adding heads of builders is also a bit.. Meh, not really a fan of it. There would be way too many..
Letter hats. It's cool, It's original, It's fresh, so sure!
Good to see that you give your opinion, but maybe it's a good idea to add the head of Tacosbefriends!

I don't think white and black armor is really needed, because not that many players wear armor in lobbies anyways.
Lava outfit? It would be cool, but the fireballs would cause an amazing amount of lagg if multiple players would have this armor equiped. Besides that, if I'd equip it, I think the fireballs would be pretty annoying the whole time.
The idea of a water outfit is quite cool though! Sheeps are amazing, and I love them, but I can't imagine how a sheep-set would look like, just white armor..
Mario outfit? You can basically already equip this by combinating multiple pieces of armor.
And, what do you mean by "a random effect"? :p
I mean: Sometimes you'll get jump boost, speed, or other effects!

Grapplig hook, in a lobby? Would annoy too many players. And for sure, if it would be a gadget that everyone could use, it would be a mess..
Balloon gadget.. Other than creating a custom rescource pack etc., I don't know how you could made it move.
An elytra in a lobby.. Meh, wouldn't hurt anyone, so sure.
A leap gadget. Would it be a pressure plate or an item you can right click (Like in Snowman Survival)?
Not a fan of the pressure plate, where would be put it?
Hmm I think you are right about the grappling hook gadget, I'm going to change the rank!
The balloon gadget is just a floating boat with wool blocks on it!
And about the leap gadget: Yes! It would be like nowman survival!

Oh, hell no. A barrier cage would be really annoying and the most important: no one could see it. Someone could just climb up the cage and pretend like they're flying. Besides that, you wouldn't be able to break it. Very annoying cage! :p

Water and lava cages? If you mean to make them out of actual lava and water.. *facepalm
You probably mean to combine diffirent shades of blue/orange colors, so that'd be a good idea!
About the cages: They will be removed when the game starts, and btw, I want to add real water but I don't want to add real lava :p

Rocket win effect: Yes
Horse win effect: no
It's just not special enough. You just get a horse and ride on it.. Pretty boring in my opinion

Do you still love me? :confused1: No. xD haha

Aethiria

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2018
Your Imagination
About the "leap" gadget, I disagree your opinion. You can just hide the players if you don't want to see people hopping around. Having a feature to leap in the lobby is way nice for Gold+ ranks. I'm not sure was the 'color' or feature hurting your eyes.. Assuming you meant how crazy the lobbies will go.
You just made a point of something I forgot to say. It will make pretty much everyone bounce around on the server 24/7. Also, it was the color hurting my eyes, not the feature.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I think that's gonna be the barrier block.
Okay. Makes more sense now. The only problem is the fact that you'd have to physically float down when the game started instead of being dropped instantly. That small delay could lead to your early demise. Or would the water vanish too? Are you suggesting that as soon as the game starts ALL the cages disappear? Or only certain ones that could cause problems?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Okay. Makes more sense now. The only problem is the fact that you'd have to physically float down when the game started instead of being dropped instantly. That small delay could lead to your early demise. Or would the water vanish too? Are you suggesting that as soon as the game starts ALL the cages disappear? Or only certain ones that could cause problems?
As I said in my thread, I want all the cages to disappear!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Nice ideas, Remi. I'll point some things out as I do disagree with some. I am only against the heads of staff members(Moderator+). This because staff members come and go. I like every gadget you suggested, I love gadgets. I do dislike the cages, though. More cages would be absolutely great but not if they are made out of water or lava. Maybe a rainbow cage for level 100+. Barrier cages could also be an option but I am not really a fan of it.
The clothes. Good ideas, overall. I basically like all kind of clothes that get suggested because why shouldn't they just add them? The trails could just get separately added, though. Bringing back old trails/win effects is where I fully disagree with. This was a seasonal thing and I don't think you should be able to get it again. The rocket win effect sounds really cool, +1. The horse win effect, yes, why not? Just add some particles and it'll be even funnier.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I really love your ideas Remi :p
As you should know, I would like a winning effect of unicorns, or a unicorn hat, or unicorn clothes xDD
But I think vanity would have to be renewed a bit.
This can be added at hats or wardrobe
A unicorn horn.. Not much to add there..
NOTE: This can only be added in 1.9+

_G5DOb4KFn3Yi0pGm89VS7k2la2sL5Qcr0ol5fY0IUzCYVRiMgICRj4VwQ5n_YB_OqtNFLEi_-LS1rNPkEOmI3DCtwgsNhhl_u6oO-lB634hm_DUy38-wamC82Q8BE2hBPWK8H1p

(The Unicorn Horn)
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/massive-suggestion-thread.203099/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom