Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Hello :)
When there are games without any donors, of course there are no votes. When there are no votes, the default game play (SG for example) Is Normal Items, Normal Health, and Day Time.
I was thinking that maybe instead of having it default to those modes, it randomizes each game if there are no votes. I say this because I always see non donors begging for OP mode , and they can't always have it because there is nobody in the game to vote. If this was implemented, non donors would have atleast a chance to play what they want to play. Just a thought that came to me while playing, let me know what you think. I dont know if I even want this but I thought about it and gave it as a suggestion to see if other people might haha :)

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
When there are games without any donors, of course there are no votes. When there are no votes, the default game play (SG for example) Is Normal Items, Normal Health, and Day Time.
I was thinking that maybe instead of having it default to those modes, it randomizes each game if there are no votes. I say this because I always see non donors begging for OP mode , and they can't always have it because there is nobody in the game to vote. If this was implemented, non donors would have atleast a chance to play what they want to play. Just a thought that came to me while playing, let me know what you think. :)

No... I don't want end up in a game of Hardcore Tripel Health...

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Nah, I don't want this to get added, I don't want like OP Triple Health or some OP like that.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Ehh... I'm not too keen. If one random voting option (randomly choose between item type, health type or time of day) was randomised then I think I'd like the suggestion more. This would mean you would get a big chance to play normal games too because personally I do like to just play normal games of SG or Skywars.

It's a nice suggestion but it's that I don't personally like the idea because you would never be able to play a normal game and as I said, I just like the chests and health type to be normal.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Stone ranks come to play the games, right?
Cube wants to give them a great impression of what the game is like naturally, and what the game couldbe like when a rank votes for a different mode. Forcing the bad combinations (op triple, hc triple, really anything with more than 10 hearts) would give them a bad impression of what the game is like, and make them want to leave more than they want to buy a rank.
Aside from that, there's also this problem: Some ranks paid to play for a mode that rarely anyone votes for, and this feature would make it a lot more common therefore giving them less reason to buy said rank.

I'd be content with a feature that allows you to randomize your vote though. That could be neat & could make these wacky combinations possible.

That still doesn't make any sense...What if someone vote's for that? Also there's no need for caps.
He's saying it as if he weren't able to vote, like any other stone rank. Most stone ranks can agree that hardcore isn't a fun mode for them, and neither is normal half since they could die so much. It's not about other people voting for it, it's about the server randomizing it in a bad way.

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Well, how about that every none donor can vote for item types etc. And the most voted gets choosen. But, if a donor votes, then all the votes of the none donors won't have any priority.. So will also none donor be able to enjoy the gameplay how they want it, even when there are no donors. But I think it would be a bit unfair to the donators since some paid to be able to vote for items.. But this is just an idea

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Well, how about that every none donor can vote for item types etc. And the most voted gets choosen. But, if a donor votes, then all the votes of the none donors won't have any priority.. So will also none donor be able to enjoy the gameplay how they want it, even when there are no donors. But I think it would be a bit unfair to the donators since some paid to be able to vote for items.. But this is just an idea
Would kind of make buying a rank useless, as it's pretty easy to end up in a game without any ranks.
This would also be extremely chaotic with everyone voting OP and double/triple health, while the minority can never get the mode they want.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
I was thinking that maybe instead of having it default to those modes, it randomizes each game if there are no votes. I say this because I always see non donors begging for OP mode , and they can't always have it because there is nobody in the game to vote. If this was implemented, non donors would have atleast a chance to play what they want to play. Just a thought that came to me while playing, let me know what you think. I dont know if I even want this but I thought about it and gave it as a suggestion to see if other people might haha :)
Yes! It will be nice to randomize them!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom