Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

So , I played island games for the first time. TNT is far better than infection.

• More Towers
  • More tower HP. Have the blocks around the castle change its colour every time. @Dotsially u were right
  • More random materials to make traps with - slime balls , redstone and stuff
  • Apocalypse voting option - Day slowly turns to night , mob spawn is turned on.
The game is amazing , currently my fave.

Now , as for infections , I love the creeper kit. Its so destructive. More maps please with different gameplay mechanics!

Have one map be a vanilla world .

Resort is a good map , I adore how a lot of battles take place underground hence creeper kit plays a huge role .

The roller coaster map that Efcluke talked about needs to happen! High speed rollercoaster chases pls

More kits . There are quite a few . CactusAwex made one. Add slimes with jump boost btw.

Redstone ore sil vous plait.

Have killed infected drop loot- spiders drop string , when you add slimes they'd drop slime balls and witches drop potions.

Supply drops - have a chest spawn somehwere near the map with great goodies like strength pots etc. Humans would have to rush over to these to stop mobs from getting them.

Mobs would not be able to open these chests till after 20 seconds of them spawning, giving humans a chance to claim them.

Can we get a choomah kit

Logical pencil's suggestion - ADD A PRE GAME AUTOBALANCE

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This is a good suggestion. Good job and +1 for me as I agree with all your improvements. It will make the game more much better and don't forget to enjoy the rest of your day :)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Most of your suggestions definitely sound interesting and I would like to see in the games. I would especially like to see another tower in TNT Trouble and also a slime kit for infection.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Reactions: DeLaatsteHoop
Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom