Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sclosh

Jul 29, 2018
Recently, I decided to looking for the perimeter of my island, so in the lowest height possible, I placed a few dirt blocks next to the barrier blocks to be able to see what space of my island I am able to use.

The result surprided me. It was like a square without three of his four corners.

Sincerally, It is kinda ugly, it is asymmetric and it will be hard to find the way to fit some projects in that strange shape.

The reason why I created this post is to know if I am the only one with this issue, and If there is something what I could do to fix this, or is there any admin that could help me to fix it.

By the way, sorry if there are some grammar mistakes.

2020-04-24_02.39.27.png

2020-04-24_02.39.30.png

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
Recently, I decided to looking for the perimeter of my island, so in the lowest height possible, I placed a few dirt blocks next to the barrier blocks to be able to see what space of my island I am able to use.

The result surprided me. It was like a square without three of his four corners.

Sincerally, It is kinda ugly, it is asymmetric and it will be hard to find the way to fit some projects in that strange shape.

The reason why I created this post is to know if I am the only one with this issue, and If there is something what I could do to fix this, or is there any admin that could help me to fix it.

By the way, sorry if there are some grammar mistakes.

View attachment 163197
View attachment 163196
Once you unlock more islands it will become a square shape, you just haven't unlocked the islands in the corner yet.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^