Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

huu1000

Oct 5, 2021
Can i do it?
1, The act of putting multiple accounts on the leaderboard
2, The act of logging in at the same time. (Play skyblock and eggwars at the same time, etc.)

Also, does stop other my accounts if I linked them when my account was banned? (Because you may not notice that it was banned)

I am filling in here using google translate.
Therefore, please understand that it may be a strange sentence.
If you can't read it, please ask!

Last edited:

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Using multiple accounts to gain an advantage in a game is not allowed. So, you can not use alts to fill enemy teams with useless players, use alts to fill your team to give you “extra lives'' or farm kills on an alt to boost your stats. You can have multiple accounts on the leaderboard as long as the wins were not gotten by doing any of the things I just listed. Bypassing bans with alt accounts is also not allowed (inappropriate name/skin and compromised account bans are an exception). Hope that helps!

huu1000

Oct 5, 2021
If I have multiple minecraft accounts connected to my cubecraft account, will I not be able to log in to other minecraft accounts if one minecraft account is banned? (What if another account is banned during play?)

Please tell me if you can't read.
I will ask someone who can speak English to translate it.

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
You are not allowed to use other accounts on cubecraft while another account is banned, it's considered bypassing and is against our rules.

Last edited:

huu1000

Oct 5, 2021
Is it true that all Microsoft accounts which connect CubeCraft account are automatically stopped when one of the accounts has been banned?

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
They are not automatically stopped. However, bypassing punishments is not allowed and can result in extension of your punishments.

Reactions: huu1000

huu1000

Oct 5, 2021
Should I report me if I play without noticing that it was banned?

What if the number of days of punishment changes by using another account?

If you can't read it, tell me

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom