Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mar1332244

Jun 17, 2021
I'm currently grinding a quest that requires me to farm 50 poisonous potatoes and I wanted to know if there was a way to speed up the quest by increasing the poisonous potato drop rate.

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
What meme said. Use fortune tools during the harvesting. Also, go bigger with the farming area. As quick as potatoes grow, you should be able to know this out fairly quickly with a nice big farm. You will continue to use the farming area later for other crops like melons.

Reactions: The__Innkeeper

Asmecamete

Mar 25, 2021
Georgia/Tbilisi
I'm currently grinding a quest that requires me to farm 50 poisonous potatoes and I wanted to know if there was a way to speed up the quest by increasing the poisonous potato drop rate.
Use fortune pickaxe, pickaxes doesn't breaks while harvesting crops and with fortune enchantment poisoned potatoes dropping will increase

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
No, only if cubecraft has a specific plugin edit for that. in the vanilla minecraft is there not a way to increase this.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom