• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Apr 10, 2020
Earth
youtube.com
Guys, I don't know why, but for some reason when an item comes out from a lucky block, after one second, it moves, which is super annoying... why? Because there is higher chance to lose it somewhere or to fell in the void. That's wht I'm asking you is it happening to you, too? This is for BEDROCK only.

Reactions: wxzzrd

WhySoLate

Mar 30, 2019
Hello, i dont play on bedrock so i dont know about it but you can always report it as a bug

Redned

Protocol Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Apr 24, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, thanks for the report. We put in a fix for this earlier today that should mostly prevent if not eliminate this issue from happening further. Please let us know if this continues to happen!

Also going forward, please report bugs over here as this makes it easier for us to both keep track of the currently reported bugs as well as allow us to get back to you faster and ultimately see the bug quicker.

Jun 17, 2020
United States
Guys, I don't know why, but for some reason when an item comes out from a lucky block, after one second, it moves, which is super annoying... why? Because there is higher chance to lose it somewhere or to fell in the void. That's wht I'm asking you is it happening to you, too? This is for BEDROCK only.
Has happened to me once, however ive only played lb about 10 times soo

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom