Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

scriblemelego

Mar 17, 2016
Seriously, in the past 5 games of eggwars I've played, 4 of them have had cheaters. I'm pumping out reports as fast as I can and have evidence currently waiting to be uploaded, but the amount I've been seeing recently is insane! I know there is a better anticheat in the works, but I have to wonder if some big youtube cheater made a video on cubecraft of something. Anyone else noticing an increased amount of cheaters?

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
It's about the same for a long time, if there's more or less hackers will depend on whether you're lucky/unlucky or what games you play. Things like Skywars, Eggwars, etc contain lots f hackers because they are pvp related.

scriblemelego

Mar 17, 2016
If anything theres actually been a large DECREASE in hackers I rarely run into any anymore maybe 1 every 20 games or so
I was the same way for the longest time. around one hacker per 20 games. I'm probably just getting unlucky though since recently it's been as I said in the post.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I think you just had bad luck tbh. Sometimes i go many games without seeing a cheater, sometimes I just barely escape someone with aura and kb resist to find someone else flying to my egg.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Seriously, in the past 5 games of eggwars I've played, 4 of them have had cheaters. I'm pumping out reports as fast as I can and have evidence currently waiting to be uploaded, but the amount I've been seeing recently is insane! I know there is a better anticheat in the works, but I have to wonder if some big youtube cheater made a video on cubecraft of something. Anyone else noticing an increased amount of cheaters?
Anti cheat is coming to CubeCraft, they ask you to be as patient as you can be. I'm sure that we will be surprised! I know that some people find it hard to upload every single video they have of a hacker. But that is the way it is for now I'm sure things will change down the line.

U

Unipotato

Thzy are workin on a anti-cheat plugin that keeps the cheaters away.For now just replrt the hackers here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/login and make sure to have have video evidence !

He said in the post that he is cranking out reports and has videos uploading, all he is saying is that he thinks there is an increase of hackers.
I'm pumping out reports as fast as I can and have evidence currently waiting to be uploaded

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
He said in the post that he is cranking out reports and has videos uploading, all he is saying is that he thinks there is an increase of hackers.
I just confirmded that they are workin on a anti-cheat and i just said that he can keep on recording/reporting right now right or am i wrong ?

U

Unipotato

you are lucky i have 1 or 2 every game i'm called the hacker magnet

So am I. Every 3 out of 4 games I see a hacker, and my Google Chrome is always filled with create a new report tabs and 0 out of 1 uploaded YouTube tabs. Sometimes I catch a few hackers in one game, but whenever I find more than one hacker on a game, my screen recorder glitches and I lose the recording.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Same happens to me. Even donors have hacked before (either stolen account or actual owner himself). Let's look back:

-xTurtle's and other youtubers' videos showed hacking on this server before (hacking in money wars series) -> promotes cheating on this server.
-August's lenient punishment system (all of the 1 year banned cheaters got unbanned and returned)
-MineCraft has at least 25 million sales on PC (100 million total). Naturally, more players = more likely to find cheaters.
-Player base. Majority are kids and some of those will want to push the limits (e.g. hacking, swearing, etc.). Same goes in real life.
-Hackers can ALWAYS buy alts from Mojang or from an alt dispenser. From whatever source, given that there's "infinitely" many possible names (going to assume 2^31 - 1 maximum names), they'll keep coming back.
-Majority, if not all, of the hacks are PvP-related. For example, you won't find much use of kill aura in tower defense since towers do a much better job against mobs but you will find that same hack more useful in actual PvP.
-Weak anticheat. Little to no cheat protection will naturally draw a lot of rule-breaking.

My main theory lies in point #2, #4, and #6 but others should be taken into consideration too. Many other factors not listed could have contributed to the large number of hackers. The good news is that a very few cheaters (and I mean 1-5) rarely play the non-PvP games (e.g. some arcade, tower defense, and minerware to a lesser extent).

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The anitcheat is poop...
Good thing its only temporary!
According to mac on a different thread staff go through anywhere from 500-1000 reports a day and thats not including hackers that staff ban in game

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Good thing its only temporary!

According to mac on a different thread staff go through anywhere from 500-1000 reports a day and thats not including hackers that staff ban in game
That's still relatively small though. Here's stats showing how many players have joined the server per day:
https://stats.cubecraft.net/

Although it shows by the current day only, I've looked at that at the end of the server day and at least 160k+ players have joined the server sometime during the day (look a little before 11AM GMT). If we assume about 20% of the playerbase hacks, then 1000 reports is about 0.5% of total players (31k cheaters walk by without getting banned per day)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom