Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Seriously, in the past 5 games of eggwars I've played, 4 of them have had cheaters. I'm pumping out reports as fast as I can and have evidence currently waiting to be uploaded, but the amount I've been seeing recently is insane! I know there is a better anticheat in the works, but I have to wonder if some big youtube cheater made a video on cubecraft of something. Anyone else noticing an increased amount of cheaters?
Here is a tip then search anti-cheat threads

Next look how many there are and how many were locked for the same reason

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Well I think I have a great luck becuase I never meets a hacker. I only see 1 per week so all of my reports are swear, bully, impression, and cross team.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Here is a tip then search anti-cheat threads

Next look how many there are and how many were locked for the same reason
Please read the thread, he said that "I know that better anti-cheat is on work". He was asking us if we see the hackers is increasing or not.

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
Staff has working a lot for stop hackers, also the Developers are working on a Custom Anti-Cheat, please be patient, and make all reports as you can, Thanks

"Seriously, in the past 5 games of eggwars I've played, 4 of them have had cheaters. I'm pumping out reports as fast as I can and have evidence currently waiting to be uploaded, but the amount I've been seeing recently is insane! I know there is a better anticheat in the works, but I have to wonder if some big youtube cheater made a video on cubecraft of something. Anyone else noticing an increased amount of cheaters?"

Hes not complaing about the anticheat, hes asking if anyone has noticed the hacker increase(I didnt). I dont know if you read the thread before you posted but its a good idea too.

Reactions: betty's oldies

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
Th
Seriously, in the past 5 games of eggwars I've played, 4 of them have had cheaters. I'm pumping out reports as fast as I can and have evidence currently waiting to be uploaded, but the amount I've been seeing recently is insane! I know there is a better anticheat in the works, but I have to wonder if some big youtube cheater made a video on cubecraft of something. Anyone else noticing an increased amount of cheaters?
there has been a decrease, Anti-cheat is coming so be patient! There are too many of these "Hacking" threads, they are not helpful to anyone, just keep reporting them until anti cheat is introduced! @Mac lock?

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
Th

there has been a decrease, Anti-cheat is coming so be patient! There are too many of these "Hacking" threads, they are not helpful to anyone, just keep reporting them until anti cheat is introduced! @Mac lock?

The arguement has not been solved, hes asking if anyone has seen an increase in hackers, hes not complaining about the anticheat.

scriblemelego

Mar 17, 2016
If I had a Cubelet for every time someone makes a thread complaining about hackers I'd have every item in the game.
Don't get the point of this thread wrong. I'm not complaining about the cheaters (as annoying as they are, I know the staff are doing their best and working hard to get them banned) but rather just making an observation. I'm probably just getting unlucky though as most people here aren't finding as many.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Don't get the point of this thread wrong. I'm not complaining about the cheaters (as annoying as they are, I know the staff are doing their best and working hard to get them banned) but rather just making an observation. I'm probably just getting unlucky though as most people here aren't finding as many.
Like I said, an observation that we've heard time and time again. It's being worked on, patience.

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
Yes, there will always be cheaters. I have not noticed an increase, or decrease. But Cubecraft is doing all they can! The staff is working as hard as they can to stop them. But for now it's up to us as a community to report everything! So keep a positive outlook and keep being awesome!

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
CubeCraft is working on a huge new update, (I hope) which will include the brand new anti-cheat! So atm CubeCraft is relying on us to report. What I do when I go on the server, is always have bandicam ready and go to all the gamemodes trying to report, lately I have been lucky to not find any. So please instead of expressing your feelings, you should try having a screen recorder ready and then report :)! We're are temporarily CubeCraft's "anti-cheat" we need to report hackers and make it's community better, help players and make CubeCraft as the message says when reporting.. "A better place for everyone!" :D

Due to the lack of reports I'm guessing it has been increasing, but from my prespective there has been little hackers.

Reactions: _Rogue_Killer_

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Stop asking for locks when it's not your thread. The OP did NOT ask about the anticheat--he asked if more or fewer hackers are on the server.
He was answering/quoting someone who was bashing staff and complaning, not the thread just someone in comments.

Reactions: _Rogue_Killer_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom