Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedstonerSam

Jan 30, 2017
Murica'
You should try OBS (open broadcast software) it´s freeware and a very good recording software. I´m using this for my reports. Took me 1h to understand it but now im using this software without any problems.

Kind regards

Thanks for your recommendation!

L

Lepzi

There are hackers everywhere but soon once we get the anti cheat they will all disappear.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I play 1.8 theres a fly hacker pretty much everygame.
I even saw an Obsidian, Gold, AND Iron rank all fly hacking in one game.
R.I.P. 230 ish American Dollars

Reactions: Ping Ether

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Yeah, I've noticed that when I enter a speed eggwars game, there's a person who breaks all the eggs at the same time, at the same second. Pls do something with it.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I have actually seen a decrease in hackers recently though a new anti cheat is currently being developed which will hopefully decrease the amount of hackers immensely.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
If anything theres actually been a large DECREASE in hackers I rarely run into any anymore maybe 1 every 20 games or so
but then again it also isn't because cheaters doesn't only include hackers and teamers are staying at a consistent rate with more players joining the server every day
there can be an easy rapid increase add that to the hackers and they are pretty decent in numbers

ShayneLaff

Sep 25, 2019
Sentinel sucks! doesnt do anything.
Every game has cheaters, some are subtle so Cubecraft mods are wussies and dont actually manually ban anyone. Proof or not.
ive provided plenty of examples, i have video proof, and theres more and more cheaters.

and where the F is the whale map for teams of 4? best map is been missing?

Lifeboat is where its at. this server is for cheating 9 year olds

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Sentinel sucks! doesnt do anything.
Every game has cheaters, some are subtle so Cubecraft mods are wussies and dont actually manually ban anyone. Proof or not.
ive provided plenty of examples, i have video proof, and theres more and more cheaters.

and where the F is the whale map for teams of 4? best map is been missing?

Lifeboat is where its at. this server is for cheating 9 year olds

Thanks for your feedback. Now, let's not swear and do not revive a 2 years old thread. Thank you! Have a nice day

Reactions: Kloska and Dudu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom