Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

OkGreat

Nov 6, 2016
Seriously, in the past 5 games of eggwars I've played, 4 of them have had cheaters. I'm pumping out reports as fast as I can and have evidence currently waiting to be uploaded, but the amount I've been seeing recently is insane! I know there is a better anticheat in the works, but I have to wonder if some big youtube cheater made a video on cubecraft of something. Anyone else noticing an increased amount of cheaters?
I've noticed it, yesterday I reported over 10 hackers...I have been reporting 1-7 daily now. :3

OkGreat

Nov 6, 2016
That's still relatively small though. Here's stats showing how many players have joined the server per day:
https://stats.cubecraft.net/

Although it shows by the current day only, I've looked at that at the end of the server day and at least 160k+ players have joined the server sometime during the day (look a little before 11AM GMT). If we assume about 20% of the playerbase hacks, then 1000 reports is about 0.5% of total players (31k cheaters walk by without getting banned per day)!
It does take around two/three days for a hacker to get banned.

scriblemelego

Mar 17, 2016
Ok, at this point the thread has just become a bunch of people repeating the same thing, could I get a lock on this? Thanks for the answers everyone, guess I'm just having some bad luck!

Reactions: TheJeroen

oSkillinq

Jan 13, 2017
somewhere
someone called me a stalker then said p*ss off 2 me then they said kys 2 me then when they left they said cya d*ck i reported them but idk what happend a ban or a mute

Delta

Apr 22, 2016
In my case ive sometimes no hackers at all and sometimes i it´s like i get hackers throwing into my face.....

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
I've been dealing with far more hackers than normal. I'd say about 90% of my games at the moment have a hacker of some kind, I haven't had a hacker free game in about a week. It is really frustrating. There is nothing we can do except report them when we meet them. Hopefully there will be a decrease soon.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Ok, at this point the thread has just become a bunch of people repeating the same thing, could I get a lock on this? Thanks for the answers everyone, guess I'm just having some bad luck!
If everybody could stop replying / message farming. He cleary stated it can be locked.

And everyone, just don't bother asking for locks please... you can also ignore the thread...

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Seriously, in the past 5 games of eggwars I've played, 4 of them have had cheaters. I'm pumping out reports as fast as I can and have evidence currently waiting to be uploaded, but the amount I've been seeing recently is insane! I know there is a better anticheat in the works, but I have to wonder if some big youtube cheater made a video on cubecraft of something. Anyone else noticing an increased amount of cheaters?

I did about 5 live stream and 25 games 20 of them had hackers so there is a big increase especially with no anti cheat and the small one we have is being used agianst us

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
If anything theres actually been a large DECREASE in hackers I rarely run into any anymore maybe 1 every 20 games or so
Maybe for you only.
So am I. Every 3 out of 4 games I see a hacker, and my Google Chrome is always filled with create a new report tabs and 0 out of 1 uploaded YouTube tabs. Sometimes I catch a few hackers in one game, but whenever I find more than one hacker on a game, my screen recorder glitches and I lose the recording.
Same for me :P
Same happens to me. Even donors have hacked before (either stolen account or actual owner himself). Let's look back:

-xTurtle's and other youtubers' videos showed hacking on this server before (hacking in money wars series) -> promotes cheating on this server.
-August's lenient punishment system (all of the 1 year banned cheaters got unbanned and returned)
-MineCraft has at least 25 million sales on PC (100 million total). Naturally, more players = more likely to find cheaters.
-Player base. Majority are kids and some of those will want to push the limits (e.g. hacking, swearing, etc.). Same goes in real life.
-Hackers can ALWAYS buy alts from Mojang or from an alt dispenser. From whatever source, given that there's "infinitely" many possible names (going to assume 2^31 - 1 maximum names), they'll keep coming back.
-Majority, if not all, of the hacks are PvP-related. For example, you won't find much use of kill aura in tower defense since towers do a much better job against mobs but you will find that same hack more useful in actual PvP.
-Weak anticheat. Little to no cheat protection will naturally draw a lot of rule-breaking.

My main theory lies in point #2, #4, and #6 but others should be taken into consideration too. Many other factors not listed could have contributed to the large number of hackers. The good news is that a very few cheaters (and I mean 1-5) rarely play the non-PvP games (e.g. some arcade, tower defense, and minerware to a lesser extent).
You are just simply always right!

U

Unipotato

XxpropvpxXisbad use haxs.

This is the wrong place to report. Please report at reports.cubecraft.net, after typing /registerreports in any CubeCraft lobby. Unfortunately, video evidence is required for any non chat based offenses, so these screenshots will not work. Next time you see a hacker, make sure to record them with a screen recorder, upload the video to YouTube, and report them correctly at the CubeCraft reporting site instead of on the forums.

Hope this helps!

Kinglemon31

Jan 30, 2017
I
No, it's not only you. In all My games i meet a hacker who is flying or kill aura and the only way to kill him is the bow or that the full team we rush on a 4v1. It also happen that a cheater destroyed all the eggs with flying at the beginning of the game.

RedstonerSam

Jan 30, 2017
Murica'
Yea, in a majority of the games I play I always seem to run into a hacker. I hate that I can't report because I don't have a good screen recording program but I just hope something gets changed soon in order to fix this problem.

Delta

Apr 22, 2016
I hate that I can't report because I don't have a good screen recording program but I just hope something gets changed soon in order to fix this problem.

You should try OBS (open broadcast software) it´s freeware and a very good recording software. I´m using this for my reports. Took me 1h to understand it but now im using this software without any problems.

Kind regards

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
If everybody could stop replying / message farming. He cleary stated it can be locked.

And everyone, just don't bother asking for locks please... you can also ignore the thread...
tmp_17826-images(22)-1538835957.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game