Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi all, I haven't introduced myself on this forum yet so I'm gonna do it now starting from the basics. My names Amy I'm from England, I'm 19 years old. I have been on the Cubecraft forum since April 16, 2017 so I've not been on very long but so far its been great :D.

I am quite new to PC Minecraft, I got my Minecraft account on the 1st of December 2016 so yes I'm quite new. Previously I played on console editions and when my friend came round I went on his account on his laptop, I can still remember the first time going on and I couldn't move around very well and was very bad at games and I couldn't even do a simple parkour xD thankfully now I'm a lot better. I'm so glad that I was shown pc it's way better, Cubecraft was actually the first ever server I played and to this day its my favourite server to go on.

I don't really have many hobbies but an interesting fact about me is that I have quite a lot of pets I have 11 in total! Yes you might as well say I have a small petting zoo haha.

Feel free to message me I love talking to new people:) Thanks for reading

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello

Nice to know more about you!! Cubecraft was also my first and mist lovely server. I have at the moment 4 chickens as pets :). Enjoy the forums and I hope that you will become an active member here!

Reactions: AmyFove_714

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
Hello, @AmyFove_714
Welcome to the official forums of Cubecraft!
Maybe it's also useful to read the rules: here.
I wish you the best.

- Hopefully you have a nice stay. For problems or questions, just PM me! :)

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello

Nice to know more about you!! Cubecraft was also my first and mist lovely server. I have at the moment 4 chickens as pets :). Enjoy the forums and I hope that you will become an active member here!
Aww I've always wanted chickens, I will definitely stay active on the forum and on the server :)

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello, @AmyFove_714
Welcome to the official forums of Cubecraft!
Maybe it's also useful to read the rules: here.
I wish you the best.

- Hopefully you have a nice stay. For problems or questions, just PM me! :)
Hey thank you for the advice I will look at that now :)

Haiio! Welcome to the CCG Forums Enjoy your stay! :)
Hey! thank you :)

Reactions: SkyLazer404

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hi all, I haven't introduced myself on this forum yet so I'm gonna do it now starting from the basics. My names Amy I'm from England, I'm 19 years old. I have been on the Cubecraft forum since April 16, 2017 so I've not been on very long but so far its been great :D.

I am quite new to PC Minecraft, I got my Minecraft account on the 1st of December 2016 so yes I'm quite new. Previously I played on console editions and when my friend came round I went on his account on his laptop, I can still remember the first time going on and I couldn't move around very well and was very bad at games and I couldn't even do a simple parkour xD thankfully now I'm a lot better. I'm so glad that I was shown pc it's way better, Cubecraft was actually the first ever server I played and to this day its my favourite server to go on.

I don't really have many hobbies but an interesting fact about me is that I have quite a lot of pets I have 11 in total! Yes you might as well say I have a small petting zoo haha.

Feel free to message me I love talking to new people:) Thanks for reading

Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
If you haven't already, I recommend reviewing this helpful page.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

~ Love, ChaosConjurer <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom