Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Klowii

Novice Member
Jan 22, 2018
Australia
Hi everyone!! (this is a super late introduction D: but I have finally gotten around to using forums)

My name is Chloe and my in game name is currently xLoewi but I am planning to change it. I am 18 years old and I am from Australia. I have just graduated from College and I am waiting on my results to attend University.

I started Cube way back in 2017 with an old account which is now no longer in use and hence the account I'm using now is a friend of mine who doesn't play MC anymore. My few favourite games on Cube are mainly lucky islands, eggwars, blockwars bridges and skywars and I always enjoy playing them with my friends and the new people I get to meet on the server (:

I recently got back to playing on cube around July 2020 and it was really nice to have made many new friends and reconnected with old ones. Some fun facts about me would be that I love to sleep <: and I love making coffee, I am also fluent in 3 languages (English, Chinese and French).

I hope that my introduction was interesting and I look forward to making many more new friends on cube too (: Thank you for taking time to read this and I hope you have a good day/night wherever it is for you <: See you aroundddd

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom