Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jmhunter

Novice Member
Dec 20, 2016
Wauw wat een game mode !!!! het is echt een nice gamemode
Alleen jammer dat mensen nog steeds spammen in 1.12......

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
The one thing I favour about this is that it is EXTREMELY different.

You see all these games going around and many original ideas are not executed but honestly, this is very pretty! Whilst there are not too many maps I can see how gameplay and atmosphere play within them and the presentation of the lobby and instructions are very well made!

Honestly, really nice games I cannot wait to see more BETA games!

:)

Reactions: Hoshi

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
The one thing I favour about this is that it is EXTREMELY different.

You see all these games going around and many original ideas are not executed but honestly, this is very pretty! Whilst there are not too many maps I can see how gameplay and atmosphere play within them and the presentation of the lobby and instructions are very well made!

Honestly, really nice games I cannot wait to see more BETA games!

:)
I completely agree with you on this!

Squarrels

Mar 20, 2017
This sounds really epic!!! I can't wait for the other games! As for the lag, I'm not sure yet, but I'll check it out. Thanks for all of the great stuff you guys do!

P.S. What are you planning on doing next?
P.P.S. If I could choose, I would definitely choose parkour. (I've been waiting a while for that one.

Jul 4, 2017
@Squarrels Parkour... literally anyone can slap together a series of blocks to jump on. Now, a competitive parkour-based game like Floor is Lava could be interesting, but anyways fixing ping and lag issues is a much higher priority for me.

Dec 11, 2016
wooooaaa
this is amazing..
a small suggestion of a humble member is that if one of the games could have almost the same tactics and things that had the famous MONEY WALLS ..
I would just like to know a little if or a little not ..
are amazing and keep growing, for me one of the best Cubecraft server luck to all :)

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
wooooaaa
this is amazing..
a small suggestion of a humble member is that if one of the games could have almost the same tactics and things that had the famous MONEY WALLS ..
I would just like to know a little if or a little not ..
are amazing and keep growing, for me one of the best Cubecraft server luck to all :)
Money Walls, the good old times. :P
It was my favourite game... I miss it.

Apr 15, 2017
well honestly i didn't care about block band i didn't understand it so yeah i love tnt wars there is no more lag and its awesome

Dec 11, 2016
[QUOTE = "AstralCookie, post: 901887, member: 348731"] Money Walls, los buenos viejos tiempos. :pag
Era mi juego favorito ... lo extraño. [/ QUOTE]
yes my favorite minigame

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom