Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

oooOOooo! Interesting game!
I just suggest that they remove the ability to destroy map placed blocks like in eggwars.
Bad idea. I'm not up for removing the best and most distinctive feature of this game. This is what gives this game potential to be fun . I do not want it to become a blockwars clone.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Bad idea. I'm not up for removing the best and most distinctive feature of this game. This is what gives this game potential to be fun . I do not want it to become a blockwars clone.
After playing a few rounds, I noticed that breaking certain blocks is actually a really good tactical move while the towers have a protected area. At this point I'd rather not remove that aspect since it'd limit the possibilities in the game a lot more.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Nice game! But is there a leaderboard coming? :D
There's a place for two leaderboards but I don't think they will appear presently. I assume you'll have to wait until all the games got released.

Also, neat game! I will, of course, check it out! :D

Jul 4, 2017
I love how much thought goes into gear preparation; it seems so simple, but you can make armor, swords, axes, shields, buckets, chests, slabs... wonder if there's more...

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom