Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017

What are Island Games?

View attachment 137244
The Awesome Island Games Lobby

Today we are proud to introduce Island Games. You might be wondering, what are Island Games? Where did BlockBand go? Well... Let us explain! Earlier this week you may have noticed that the BlockBand icon got removed and replaced with ISLAND GAMES! Since then, there have been so many questions asked on our Discord and the forums - You've been speculating and guessing what the new game(s) are, what they'll look like and what the game play will be like!

So lets fill you in - Today we're launching the first of THREE new games. Island Games is a set of three new games, that will be launching every Friday for the next three weeks. Today we launch TNT TROUBLE, then we launch [INSERT TOP SECRET NAME HERE :eek:] on the 15th September and [INSERT TOP SECRET NAME HERE :p] on the 22nd of September!

You didn't think we'd give it all away today did you? ;)

View attachment 137230

What is TNT Trouble & How To Play!

TNT Trouble is a game where blowing things up is normally a good thing. There are two teams, and each team has castles. Your objective is to defend your castles and blow up the other teams castles!

View attachment 137247
TNT Trouble In Action

Castles are identifiable by the beacons. Your objective is to grab TNT from the middle islands, and place it inside the enemies castles where the BEACON is. When you place the TNT inside their castle it will blow up, your aim is to blow up all your enemy castles to win. BUT don't get distracted, you still need to defend your castles and you can't let the TNT timer run out whilst you're holding the TNT otherwise you'll blow up!

Remember your enemy might have blocked up the entrances to their castles, so it might not be as easy as you'd have hoped to blow their towers up! Work as a team, and winning will be easier.

View attachment 137249

You've grabbed the TNT, now you have to make it inside their tower.

View attachment 137245
Bridging to the centre.

What does BETA mean?

You may notice that the game shows as being in BETA. This means that the game may have major changes made to it without any notice being given. We're going to be constantly working on all three of the Island Games, taking your thoughts into consideration. We're welcoming all feedback on our forums and will be listening to your feedback for changes you'd like to see.

View attachment 137248
Castle being blown up.

We can't wait to show you the next game....
HYPE, the HYPE is actually REAL!!!!!

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I believe that was in a thread where the poster was claiming no one played Blockband. 4 is more than 0!

On Topic: TNT Trouble is a ton of fun. The size of the teams makes it pretty nuts, which is pretty exciting. I'm excited for what the countdown is leading to in 7 days!
It's a very enjoyable game indeed! :D I just don't like the fact that when everytime a new gamecomes out, an old one gets removed... :(

Reactions: Manchot999
Jul 4, 2017
And can I just say, I appreciate Cubecraft's efforts to be different from other servers. Not only is their 1.9+ status ambitious, but their willingness to actually remove old and unpopular games is welcome from me, in order to keep their workload manageable and the game selection clean.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
oooOOooo! Interesting game!
I'm not the biggest fan of it because of the map block breaking aspect & the heavy team reliance when I'm attempting to attack the other team. I get the feeling that our towers will just get destroyed when I don't protect it. (that's what happened on my first match anyways)
Second match resulted in a server time out, but that's to be expected really. I'm not too surprised to have that happen considering it's new + in beta.
It's decently fun though. I just suggest that they remove the ability to destroy map placed blocks like in eggwars.

Jul 4, 2017
[QUOTE="Gainfullterror, post: 899665, member: 128415] I just suggest that they remove the ability to destroy map placed blocks like in eggwars.[/QUOTE]

Being able to break the map is one of the things that makes this game unique, tho.

Reactions: Manchot999

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
No hate but the game is too boring, too simple. The idea is nice but the way it works... I really don't like it, pretty sad about how it worked out ;(

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Amazing update !
2017-09-08_14.27.45.jpg

screen-shot-2012-07-27-at-12-39-15-pm.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom