Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
First of all, hello, and welcome to CubeCraft (or CC, CCG, or CCN for short)! CubeCraft has been around since December of 2012 and has grown from 0 to over 30k players since then. We offer many different gamemodes, such as Eggwars, Skywars, Factions, Creative, Survival Games, and more! We have built an amazing community here and hope that it will last for years to come.

To keep the community closer together, I have decided to create this thread so members can meet other members of the community. Everyone is valued within our community, and we all have a story to share.

So, whoever you are, whether you've been around since the beginning or just joined an hour ago, introduce yourself! Where are you from? How did you find us? How do you take your coffee? What is the name of your neighbor's fish? Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself is accepted! (except your address or credit card info, please don't share it.) Write five paragraphs or a sentence, make it as long as you'd like, but keep it to one post per person, unless you'd like to update it or you'd like to say hello to someone else!

Please, no rude or disrespectful comments towards any other member, they will be deleted.

Okay go!​

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
My Name:
Geez! You don't actually expect me to tell you that, do you?

My In-Game Name:
TheDarkSavage

My Age:
I am 365 years of age.

My Species:
I am an alien

Where I Live:
I live in Mars, Milky Way Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy.

My Interests:
Gaming, Computers, Gaming, Music, Gaming

Music I Enjoy:
I love most genres of music, but only if it's Christian. My most favorite bands are NF and Skillet, Although i greatly enjoy a number of bands:

NF - Rap
Skillet - Hard Rock
tobyMac - Hip-Hop
Jordan Feliz - Worship Hip-Hop
Newsboys - Mild Hip-Hop
Shonlock - Rap
KB - Rap
Owl City
Capital Kings - Hip-Hop

What I Do:
Well shoot, I ain't gonna tell you that!

Minecraft History:
I started playing Minecraft around the 1.6 Minecraft update, and started playing CubeCraft right before the 1.9 Minecraft version was released. I recently got into Hypixel, as in a couple weeks ago. On CCG I mostly play Egg Wars, although I also enjoy Quake Craft and Mineware. For Hypixel, the Housing District rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom