Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HHyper

Dec 15, 2013
Crazy Land
You have a point. It may be possible to be implemented to where someone signs up and is asked to give their IGN.
wolfie, love the profile picture! Lel.
anyway, back on topic here.

sometimes for forums seem quite. But really, its mostly active and lively. Donations increase the amount of people who use the forums and so maybe advertising donating would be a better option?
just a brain storm idea :p

Reactions: WolfWhispers

alyphen

Jan 4, 2014
seventh-root.com
Web developer
No Developer In General
We are not talking about giving away a rank we are talking about points

I think john_coles is web developer but Lucariatias is general developer
I work on plugins for the server with rubik ;) johncoles does web stuff, but this would most likely have to be a joint effort since there would be a plugin implementation and a site implementation.

This is definitely possible, I'm not sure it's needed though, the forums do see a fair amount of activity as-is.

Reactions: Gjpoppy

HHyper

Dec 15, 2013
Crazy Land
I work on plugins for the server with rubik ;) johncoles does web stuff, but this would most likely have to be a joint effort since there would be a plugin implementation and a site implementation.

This is definitely possible, I'm not sure it's needed though, the forums do see a fair amount of activity as-is.
well said... I defiantly agree with you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom