Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Here's the problem: People can say that they are "supercodplayer1995" but in reality are "Pepsilover15"

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I really like the points idea, however there are many other ways, I have often created build comps to get people to make an account to apply. Matt has recently made skin comps on 'Graphics', lots of staff have made fun threads in the media. Personally I think the staff should host more events/comps to try and get people to sign up, however we can't always just give ranks away. This is just an idea, to make more comps, I have no idea what they could be. So please give some feedback, thanks.

Reactions: Gjpoppy and D_Gonzo

Dane Donnelly

Nov 27, 2013
Corona, Cailfornia
buy.cubecraftgames.net
I really like the points idea, however there are many other ways, I have often created build comps to get people to make an account to apply. Matt has recently made skin comps on 'Graphics', lots of staff have made fun threads in the media. Personally I think the staff should host more events/comps to try and get people to sign up, however we can't always just give ranks away. This is just an idea, to make more comps, I have no idea what they could be. So please give some feedback, thanks.
I think the idea was to giveaway points like you do with voting

Reactions: Gjpoppy

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I think the idea was to giveaway points like you do with voting
Yes that was one idea to 'increase forum activity'. I offered another one, "more comps/events" to possibly aswell 'increase forum activity', and this would require no coding.

Reactions: D_Gonzo

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
You won't know who that person on forums is sometimes
We should gift players who join the CubeCraft Forums a small amount of points, maybe 50-100. This will significantly increase the amount of activity we have on the forums, therefore increasing the amount of dedicated players as-well.

Love to hear what you think. Peace.

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
You won't know who that person on forums is sometimes

That could be an issue, but honestly, I don't think it will be. It really isn't worth the trouble to make another forum account to get a small amount of points for another player.

A possible solution would be to have the person get points when they complete forum trophies. (post a certain number of posts/get a certain amount of likes) So they would be forced to participate in the forums to get points, not just make an account.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
That could be an issue, but honestly, I don't think it will be. It really isn't worth the trouble to make another forum account to get a small amount of points for another player.

A possible solution would be to have the person get points when they complete forum trophies. (post a certain number of posts/get a certain amount of likes) So they would be forced to participate in the forums to get points, not just make an account.
The problem with that is there is a voting system and then less ppl will vote

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
ya but at first when the points for forums starts, the server will lose many votes, at first which will affect monthly votes!

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
ya but at first when the points for forums starts, the server will lose many votes, at first which will affect monthly votes!
I can tell you as an experienced large server owner that this will not happen. Even if it does, having a large community active on the forums will offset this by a ton.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom