Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a Punch II bow in Overpowered EggWars?

• Yes

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I just don't see how going from punch 1 to 2 crosses the threshold into "unplayable" insanity. I get your point, and yes it'd be a big change, but it would be THAT big of a change.
I just don't get the simple fact of "making things more powerful cuz OP it's got double the stuff double the punch!!!!"
Balance has to still be in game, and believe it or not punch 2 bows are easier to kill with than you think.

For example, with punch 1 you have an advantage, ok. Punch 2, the strongest knockback in Vanilla MC, you can use it to PROPEL YOURSELF WITH ELYTRA INFINITELY when the Punch 1 couldn't have done anything of such a strenght, and then we have punch 3 which is used by skill-less bowspammers that can't fight.

Now, this is a suggestion about Punch 2. As I said, in Vanilla it's the strongest bow KB and it can boost you with elytra. Its kick is so powerful you can actually manage to knock somebody horizontally if the have a wall opposite to them of max 3 blocks... It's just not gonna make the game have more variety or strategy, but just increase Bow-Spamming and camping.

Reactions: Jaistrix

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
OP doesn't require any skill anyway, it's just who's good at bowspamming and spleefing. To be honest, I couldn't care less if it was removed and would actually be happy if it was removed.
TBH The only reason I like OP is rushing from the sky Rome (prot V no fall damage) and enderpearls, from the rest it doesnt require any skill aside high cps to break armor super fast. And the bowspam... Oh god the bowspam... Atleast they made cheaper shields...

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

rapidassasin25

Aug 28, 2016
G'Day Australia
What everyone else said about camping and being bow spammed straight off the edge. Plus It could actually not shoot them off at all many of the islands on the maps are close together you could actually save them instead of killing them.

maxminoS

Sep 21, 2016
Punch II Bow = One Hit Kill

What is the point of having tons and tons of armor when you can easily die from just one shot?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Punch bow II for 64 diamonds please!!!!
No just no. 64 diamonds isn't even that hard to get. Unlike skywars, you need to gather resources and use time. Skywars you get basically everything from chests. The punch 2 bow will make all of your hardwork gone in a second. In skywars, since you get everything from chests, it doesn't really matter.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I think that punch II is way too op. As someone that just yesterday slipped off the map THREE times with full gear not being shot off I probably couldn't play at all late game. I think Eggwars is good without this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom