Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I think an in-game video recorder would be a good,easy and quick method of recording videos. So practically, everywhere you go, you will have an item in your chest that if you click it, you can screen record/in-game record the video.

Eg. I am in skywars, there is a hacker, I need to make a video as quickly as possible(i have no time to open something like Bandicam or other recording softwares),I go to my inventory, I click the item(whatever really, like maybe a hoe), and I start recording, I record hacker, I go back to my inventory, click the hoe to stop the video and choose to save it or not, then I report the hacker.

I think that if you end the video you should get a tab, where you click to save the video or not to save it.
If you save it, I think it could probably go to the %appdata%/.minecraft/.... Although I'm not sure about this. If not, I think there could be a direct YouTube link, or save it to the direct CubeCraft Games website, whereas in the website, a tab could be written above 'storage', and you could pick the file from there.

I think this would be very efficient, easy, fast, and time-saving. CubeCraft Games could gain a bigger number of reports from people as some don't have recording softwares and others might be too lazy or were too slow; Sometimes hackers/rule-breakers leave the game as soon as you warn them. The more reports the better because it would greatly enhance CubeCraft game play as you most probably won't get angry about the rule-breakers and instead report with ease and proud to do so :3.

I think this is a good idea for making videos with a party, someone not following the rules, and a range of others.
I know this might not be possible but I just really hope it is.

Thanks in advance,
Builderwise
I think the replay mod is the best soultion!

Or Just having your recorder ready like me :D

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
You are so incorrect, back in 1.7-1.9 "Minema" was released, in-game minecraft recorder - however, I do believe he has stopped updating it.
As a Minecraft mod/client it is, server-side it's not possible (edited the post few seconds before you posted) :)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The replay mod records your screen right?
The replay mod basically records everything what's happening in the game, with the limit being your render distance. It doesn't directly record your screen, instead it acts like you're in spectator mode watching the game (which already ended).
In eggwars for instance, you'd be able to see how other teams started their game off with the mod, as it records everything that happened.
Compare it to an animation: you can get different angles from how things had moved.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The replay mod basically records everything what's happening in the game, with the limit being your render distance. It doesn't directly record your screen, instead it acts like you're in spectator mode watching the game (which already ended).
In eggwars for instance, you'd be able to see how other teams started their game off with the mod, as it records everything that happened.
Compare it to an animation: you can get different angles from how things had moved.
Ive recently started using it if you know how it works some tips would be appreciated

Apr 15, 2017
I think an in-game video recorder would be a good,easy and quick method of recording videos. So practically, everywhere you go, you will have an item in your chest that if you click it, you can screen record/in-game record the video.

Eg. I am in skywars, there is a hacker, I need to make a video as quickly as possible(i have no time to open something like Bandicam or other recording softwares),I go to my inventory, I click the item(whatever really, like maybe a hoe), and I start recording, I record hacker, I go back to my inventory, click the hoe to stop the video and choose to save it or not, then I report the hacker.

I think that if you end the video you should get a tab, where you click to save the video or not to save it.
If you save it, I think it could probably go to the %appdata%/.minecraft/.... Although I'm not sure about this. If not, I think there could be a direct YouTube link, or save it to the direct CubeCraft Games website, whereas in the website, a tab could be written above 'storage', and you could pick the file from there.

I think this would be very efficient, easy, fast, and time-saving. CubeCraft Games could gain a bigger number of reports from people as some don't have recording softwares and others might be too lazy or were too slow; Sometimes hackers/rule-breakers leave the game as soon as you warn them. The more reports the better because it would greatly enhance CubeCraft game play as you most probably won't get angry about the rule-breakers and instead report with ease and proud to do so :3.

I think this is a good idea for making videos with a party, someone not following the rules, and a range of others.

Thanks in advance,
Builderwise
if you would like to ingame video recorder go to this link and do what it says it is called the replaymod

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
if you would like to ingame video recorder go to this link and do what it says it is called the replaymod

Problem with that, is: Although it records the game, it's not really a screen capture. Instead it records what happens in the game so you can basically see it all happen in a mode similar to spectator mode. In my experience it's a bit hard to pick up, and pretty buggy if you're using other mods.
I wouldn't advise people to use this mod for reports, as it also requires them to have a clear view on the rulebreaker. This mod would mainly be used to get good shots of, for example, a match of Skywars or a time-lapse on Skyblock.

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
This may not be the best option but you could start recording before any game and after the game discard the video

Apr 15, 2017
the replaymod is al
It's allowed to be used as it doesn't give you any advantages over players who aren't using it.
The mod doesn't actually affect gameplay at all.
it is allowed it is in the forums post by the mods and all it does it give a recording as if you were a spectator and you can move it around and it saves the recording into a folder inside of minecraft good luck catching hackers!

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
IF this is possible to implement a recording system in Cubecraft. I think it should be
IF possible +1

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc

Thanks in advance,
Builderwise
Dude, think realistic.
That's don't even possible.
Are you 8 years old or something?
xD

Starfishunter

Jul 15, 2017

Thanks in advance,
Builderwise
It would be cool if that was possible but I don't thin that would ever happened but it would be nice for reporting hackers on the forums and etc...

builderwise

Apr 5, 2017
Cambridge,England
Dude, think realistic.
That's don't even possible.
Are you 8 years old or something?
xD
I know im really late, but, be nice in the server. I'm not 8. Just give your opinion on my idea and say it isn't possible, rather than not being nice.

To the rest of the people in the forum, thanks for your advice and I sure will get the replay mod as it seems cool.
Thanks,
I think this forum can be locked.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
Top Bottom