Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 9, 2022
Italy
www.youtube.com
I suggest you to put many other options because there are few and if by chance I want to make a report of teaming/ crossteaming instead that make the video and report in the forum would be more convenient (in case there are online mods in the game) report directly in the game.

But not only that. There are also other types of hacks that are not written between hacks to report in game (example: reach)

• Disagree
Reactions: Reesle and Eli

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I suggest you to put many other options because there are few and if by chance I want to make a report of teaming/ crossteaming instead that make the video and report in the forum would be more convenient (in case there are online mods in the game) report directly in the game.

But not only that. There are also other types of hacks that are not written between hacks to report in game (example: reach)
When you report on Bedrock a certain number of people must report for it to be forwarded to staff. When it comes to teaming it's unlikely this quota will be reached in 1 game I think. And if it was, there's no guarentee there will be evidence of teaming when the moderator spectates them. Often one dies, and usually, teaming doesn't go on for more than one game as far as I can see.

As for reach: this is intentional, as staff have said multiple times before; lots of players mistake combos/lag for reach, which would mean a lot of people would be reported for reach that weren't actually using disallowed mods. If someone really is reaching it's best to just take a video and report them on the forums

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
The irony is that CC mods seem to actively want to find reasons not to ban blatant cheaters using illegal mods in the longer term. Their work is voluntary and as such their efforts are not aligned with a proper system of cleaning up a server riddled with hackers. It is much easier to accept an initial report and then also accept an appeal based on 1 piece of evidence that is completely unrelated to the first report. Happens time and time again and nobody in the CC is bothered. I'll go further and suggest they don't even play the game anymore, simply hang around in the lobby to meet their time quota. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Disagree
Reactions: Reesle

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
The irony is that CC mods seem to actively want to find reasons not to ban blatant cheaters using illegal mods in the longer term. Their work is voluntary and as such their efforts are not aligned with a proper system of cleaning up a server riddled with hackers. It is much easier to accept an initial report and then also accept an appeal based on 1 piece of evidence that is completely unrelated to the first report. Happens time and time again and nobody in the CC is bothered. I'll go further and suggest they don't even play the game anymore, simply hang around in the lobby to meet their time quota. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Well I haven't had experience being staff so I don't know about "time quotas" but I've never heard of Cube staff having to have a certain amount of time on the network a week or anything.

If you think staff members are unbanning people too leniently I suppose you can make a staff feedback thread.

I find your response quite disrespectful actually. Just because Cube mods are volunteers doesn't mean that their work isn't effective. I'd love to see what this server would be like if we didn't have moderators for a day.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
No more facts?
Basketman wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Hi Joke :heart:

🦟 🦟🦟

Looks like the mosquitos found you again.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Reesle wrote on basel27's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft Forums! Happy to have you here :D
JokeKaedee wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag ;)
Top Bottom