Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

builderwise

Apr 5, 2017
Cambridge,England
I think an in-game video recorder would be a good,easy and quick method of recording videos. So practically, everywhere you go, you will have an item in your chest that if you click it, you can screen record/in-game record the video.

Eg. I am in skywars, there is a hacker, I need to make a video as quickly as possible(i have no time to open something like Bandicam or other recording softwares),I go to my inventory, I click the item(whatever really, like maybe a hoe), and I start recording, I record hacker, I go back to my inventory, click the hoe to stop the video and choose to save it or not, then I report the hacker.

I think that if you end the video you should get a tab, where you click to save the video or not to save it.
If you save it, I think it could probably go to the %appdata%/.minecraft/.... Although I'm not sure about this. If not, I think there could be a direct YouTube link, or save it to the direct CubeCraft Games website, whereas in the website, a tab could be written above 'storage', and you could pick the file from there.

I think this would be very efficient, easy, fast, and time-saving. CubeCraft Games could gain a bigger number of reports from people as some don't have recording softwares and others might be too lazy or were too slow; Sometimes hackers/rule-breakers leave the game as soon as you warn them. The more reports the better because it would greatly enhance CubeCraft game play as you most probably won't get angry about the rule-breakers and instead report with ease and proud to do so :3.

I think this is a good idea for making videos with a party, someone not following the rules, and a range of others.
I know this might not be possible but I just really hope it is.

Thanks in advance,
Builderwise

A

A pigeon

Post this on minecraft reddit , not here .

Im pretty sure you can do this on windows 10

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm not going to list reasons why this won't work as I may end up making myself look like a total fool, but there's no actual way Cube can do this.
Servers can't force you to download things, and they can't capture exactly what you're seeing.
If I were you, I'd just keep a recording program open in the background at all times. If recording tools happened to lag you, try using Mirillis Action! or the Windows 10 screen recorder.
If you have Windows 10 on your computer already, just press the Windows key + G to access the gamebar, and you can configure things for recording from there.
One of the great things about the Windows 10 recorder, is that it's always available for use when you have a game open. The gamebar (the process that records) opens automatically on the start of a game.

A

A pigeon

I'm pretty sure every computer from this generation has a graphics card. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to play Minecraft.
I use an HP Inspiron integrated computer . Intel i3 integrated processor 2015 edition

Doesnt have its own graphics card .

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm pretty sure every computer from this generation has a graphics card. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to play Minecraft.
I mean a good graphics card. The graphics card which is in my laptop isn't good enough to use the record option of Windows 10.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I mean a good graphics card. The graphics card which is in my laptop isn't good enough to use the record option of Windows 10.
That's different.
I don't think such a 'good' Graphics card is needed though. A 20 euros one could run it. But then your fps is basically dead.
I use an HP Inspiron integrated computer . Intel i3 integrated processor 2015 edition

Doesnt have its own graphics card .
I meant the ones from this generation. 2k17.

Anyways.
Couldn't really find anything about such a Computer. I did find the dell inspiron though. Also your graphics unit is intergrated. Meaning that it doesn't have its own memory. It uses the Computers ram memory. But it's still there. I do feel you though. Those specs aren't the best. ;(

Reactions: A pigeon and Ducky

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not sure if this is even possible. You'll have to record with a screen recorder for now though.

Its impossible... Virtualy impossible for minecraft... No plugin EVEN MOD!!!! Could ever support that...
Now if we were 2 years back... In Pocket Edition... There was something called the Camera... But even that was very crappy and required recording software...

Reactions: Ducky

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I think an in-game video recorder would be a good,easy and quick method of recording videos. So practically, everywhere you go, you will have an item in your chest that if you click it, you can screen record/in-game record the video.

Eg. I am in skywars, there is a hacker, I need to make a video as quickly as possible(i have no time to open something like Bandicam or other recording softwares),I go to my inventory, I click the item(whatever really, like maybe a hoe), and I start recording, I record hacker, I go back to my inventory, click the hoe to stop the video and choose to save it or not, then I report the hacker.

I think that if you end the video you should get a tab, where you click to save the video or not to save it.
If you save it, I think it could probably go to the %appdata%/.minecraft/.... Although I'm not sure about this. If not, I think there could be a direct YouTube link, or save it to the direct CubeCraft Games website, whereas in the website, a tab could be written above 'storage', and you could pick the file from there.

I think this would be very efficient, easy, fast, and time-saving. CubeCraft Games could gain a bigger number of reports from people as some don't have recording softwares and others might be too lazy or were too slow; Sometimes hackers/rule-breakers leave the game as soon as you warn them. The more reports the better because it would greatly enhance CubeCraft game play as you most probably won't get angry about the rule-breakers and instead report with ease and proud to do so :3.

I think this is a good idea for making videos with a party, someone not following the rules, and a range of others.

Thanks in advance,
Builderwise
i dont think its possible, but its a good idea

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Just do what I do, have bandicam open in the background and if you see a cheater just do ctrl+alt+h to bring up the recording window..

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Thanks in advance,
Builderwise
You can already get ones online, I don't see a reason why cube should add one.
Here is an example:
http://bandicam.com

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Well. For in-game you can use replaymod - https://www.replaymod.com/

But I highly recommend any of the following recorders, they work perfectly fine regarding your gpu/cpu - just may not be good quality:
https://obsproject.com/ - This can be used for livstreaming too.
http://www.fraps.com/
https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/
https://www.xsplit.com/#broadcaster
https://www.flashbackrecorder.com/fbhome/

And a many more. I don't see the problem, simply downloading one. Recording hackers/teamers for minute or so. Then uploading it. Regarding your upload steam, it really doesn't matter. I may currently have about 120mbps download & 42mbps upload. But when in mums house, it's about 6mbps upload and it still uploads after a few minutes or upto 30 minutes. Which isn't going to hurt you at all, just go the toilet, make a drink, eat etc..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom