Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

D34DZ3R0

Apr 2, 2020
You have to report them through the website with video evidence, and wait for them to look through your reports.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there,

I understand the frustration. But you are saying that they don't do a thing about it. They do. Staff is doing everything they can to punish all rule breakers every day. If you want to help the staff team and the community then feel free to apply for Helper here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/helper-team.106/.

In case you didn't know: You can report rule breakers here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report/create (You need video evidence for cheaters).
If you have a rank, you can also use /report (name) (offence) to report the player in-game.

Hope this helped you. If you got any other question feel free to contact me HERE.

- Dutch

Reactions: JustDanyo

Akan

May 3, 2020
If you have a rank please use /report or use the report website. It helps tons to other players also

Reactions: SuperSync

Aspect_Unity

Feb 9, 2020
well if you have a rank you can do /report if you don't have a rank you can record it and go to cubes report website, right now the Sentinal (Anti-cheat system) is a bit broken you could say, and Cube is a very big server they have a lot of players in java and Bedrock that's why they can't be always here to save the day.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Question already answered above, so I will lock. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me or any other staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
<33
"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom