Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SEEROFSHD

Aug 16, 2017
Very good I want to give a suggestion, is to improve the generators because when a generator has many items generated, take a long time to collect, I would like to improve that part, when we put on a generator give us things faster

Reactions: schot

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Then you'll need to contact Mojang, CubeCraft has nothing to do with picking up stuff.

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
Then you'll need to contact Mojang, CubeCraft has nothing to do with picking up stuff.
Yes they do. Normally, when there are a lot of items in one spot, they will bunch up together. In eggwars, though, the items don't bunch together, and take a longer time to be picked up:
7LvTgKB.png

That said, if the items were to bunch together, it would be quicker to pick up and it would reduce lag because there would be a lesser amount of entities, so I agree with this suggestion.

Edit: this would probably mean that generators would no longer be able to share items betweens two or more people so idk

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Very good I want to give a suggestion, is to improve the generators because when a generator has many items generated, take a long time to collect, I would like to improve that part, when we put on a generator give us things faster
I agree with you, this would also make the game less longer.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Yeah I think they changed it, when many players are standing in one generator, every player gets each iron, it is better than how it was to be honest.
which is why this happens:
Yes they do. Normally, when there are a lot of items in one spot, they will bunch up together. In eggwars, though, the items don't bunch together, and take a longer time to be picked up:
7LvTgKB.png

That said, if the items were to bunch together, it would be quicker to pick up and it would reduce lag because there would be a lesser amount of entities, so I agree with this suggestion.

Edit: this would probably mean that generators would no longer be able to share items betweens two or more people so idk
so yeah, don't change it.

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom