Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented to the server?

• Yes!

• No... why?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
FFA was a very enjoyable game, but now I find it quite boring and I know other players do too because of the excessive amount of teamers everywhere. A month ago someone posted a thread about making teaming on FFA bannable (Which clearly wasn't the most posible or best solution) on that same thread someone who I don't remember said that there should be more "chaos" in the game so it is hard to team. I had already talked about a chaos mode (but implemented to block wars), but then I realized that my chaos mode could be the cure for teaming in FFA.
I am going to briefly explain of what chaos mode consists and give some examples taken form by other thread and some new ones.

What is chaos mode?
Chaos mode is basically a sequence of disasters that occur on the map. Chaos mode would have it's own separate armour stand to represent it. Chaos mode could be possible i any map. So, as I said chaos mode is a sequence of disasters. These disasters occur every 4 minutes and last 220 seconds. Here are some examples of disasters.

1. Meteor Shower: Fireballs start impacting on different zones of the map.
  2. Thunderstorm: The sky gets gray, lightning bolts start impacting the map.
  3. Bomb: TNT fall from the sky, and appear behind the players every 10 seconds.
  4. Nether Invasion: The map starts getting corrupted from a random place, the normal blocks of the map are then replaced with netherrac, quartz, glowstone, and soul sand. Wither skeletons spawn in, pigmen, blazed and magma cubes, then lava gets spawned on the sky and large fountains of lava appear.
  5. Volcanic Eruption: A large volcano starts forming on a random spot, it grows on a lapse of 10 seconds, when it is fully formed, smoke starts appearing on the top of the volcano, the smoke gets even thicker and thicker and then, suddenly lava is expelled from the volcano, fire starts being shot form the volcano landing on various places of the map.
  6. Flood: The whole map starts to slowly getting filled with water, players receive infinite water breathing for 220 seconds, after the map has about 10 blocks of water covering it, sea creatures start to appear, from squids to guardians.
By now you should get the idea of how it works, I think this would be a fun way to be able to give a team-free FFA experience to the players. Thank you for reading the thread, any type of feedback is appreciated.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
FFA was a very enjoyable game, but now I find it quite boring and I know other players do too because of the excessive amount of teamers everywhere. A month ago someone posted a thread about making teaming on FFA bannable (Which clearly wasn't the most posible or best solution) on that same thread someone who I don't remember said that there should be more "chaos" in the game so it is hard to team. I had already talked about a chaos mode (but implemented to block wars), but then I realized that my chaos mode could be the cure for teaming in FFA.
I am going to briefly explain of what chaos mode consists and give some examples taken form by other thread and some new ones.

What is chaos mode?
Chaos mode is basically a sequence of disasters that occur on the map. Chaos mode would have it's own separate armour stand to represent it. Chaos mode could be possible i any map. So, as I said chaos mode is a sequence of disasters. These disasters occur every 4 minutes and last 220 seconds. Here are some examples of disasters.

4. Nether Invasion: The map starts getting corrupted from a random place, the normal blocks of the map are then replaced with netherrac, quartz, glowstone, and soul sand. Wither skeletons spawn in, pigmen, blazed and magma cubes, then lava gets spawned on the sky and large fountains of lava appear.
  5. Volcanic Eruption: A large volcano starts forming on a random spot, it grows on a lapse of 10 seconds, when it is fully formed, smoke starts appearing on the top of the volcano, the smoke gets even thicker and thicker and then, suddenly lava is expelled from the volcano, fire starts being shot form the volcano landing on various places of the map.
  6. Flood: The whole map starts to slowly getting filled with water, players receive infinite water breathing for 220 seconds, after the map has about 10 blocks of water covering it, sea creatures start to appear, from squids to guardians.
By now you should get the idea of how it works, I think this would be a fun way to be able to give a team-free FFA experience to the players. Thank you for reading the thread, any type of feedback is appreciated.
That sounds great ngl.
+1

Reactions: Patins

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I cannot express the amount of support I have for this. This would definitely stir up some fun in FFA! I feel teaming should be punishable in Chaos FFA, although I do not have much experience in FFA I too feel that teaming kinda sucks since it's a free-for-all and not free-for-all-but-you-can-team.

Reactions: Eli and Miauw

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Yeah, more chaos! >;D

All though I don't really play FFA that much at all, I think it would definitely cause a bit more tention in the game. FFA now is mostly more like a place to just hang on out with your friends and 100v1 a random Alex walking by every now and then. It could use a bit more hazards for sure, since people often even tend to AFK in FFA just because there is no actual threat or objective other than punching your friends around if there aren't any players to kill nearby.

+1

Reactions: Eli and Jef15ist

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

What is chaos mode?

This could possibly be a new game, but it would make PvPing impossible..

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Right now, I can see myself playing this all the time! Maybe if you survive the chaos mode without dying, you can get a certain amount of points or experience! :D

+1 for FFA and Blockwars.

Reactions: Eli and Jef15ist

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
This could possibly be a new game, but it would make PvPing impossible..
I don't think it is completely impossible but it is kind of hard. That's the idea, make FFA challenging again. Just imagine the boundless posibilities, strategies, kits, etc.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I don't think it is completely impossible but it is kind of hard. That's the idea, make FFA challenging again. Just imagine the boundless posibilities, strategies, kits, etc.
The whole point of FFA is PvP'ing, that's why you join a FFA-server in the first place. If these modes got added, pvping would be near impossible, especially with Flood
Flood: The whole map starts to slowly getting filled with water, players receive infinite water breathing for 220 seconds, after the map has about 10 blocks of water covering it, sea creatures start to appear, from squids to guardians.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom