Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Uyrizon

Sep 6, 2022
Im gonna keep this short and simple

as a cubecraft ffa player whos played ffa for over 2 years i have noticed a common problem which just keeps getting worse

and that problem is the ridiculous amount of lag within ffa with an unknown cause

Back In 2021 When Cubecraft would Peak 50,000 players ffa would usually have around 6,000 ppl and run as smooth as anything

However 2 years later when cubecraft barely reaches past 20k and ffa past 1.5k,the lag in the mode is horrendous u cannot hold long combos,the knockback is inconsistent and delayed and playing ffa is just not a good experience anymore because of this

so i am requesting the cubecraft team look into ways to make cubecraft ffa a gamemode which runs smoothly and is actually playable because currently i and many other members of the FFA community have stopped playing the mode because it is so unbearably laggy.

Whether This be Higher Power Servers
Performance Updates
or any way to make the game run better

just please put some effort into cc ffa as it is one of the most unique gamemodes on cubecraft as you do not find it on any other featured server including the hive which is cc's main competitor

Donovan.

Jan 28, 2023
El Salvador
Pronouns
He/Him
The truth is that the delay is too much, I am from El Salvador and my ping remains 300 but it is assumed that the migration will improve performance, you have to have patience.

rikku2008

Sep 16, 2022
Hokkaido, Japan
Pronouns
He/Him
I think so too. my ping is over 200 and knockback delay is too long for me. i hope it gets better with server improvements.

ImAccusation

Aug 27, 2023
Im gonna keep this short and simple

as a cubecraft ffa player whos played ffa for over 2 years i have noticed a common problem which just keeps getting worse

and that problem is the ridiculous amount of lag within ffa with an unknown cause

Back In 2021 When Cubecraft would Peak 50,000 players ffa would usually have around 6,000 ppl and run as smooth as anything

However 2 years later when cubecraft barely reaches past 20k and ffa past 1.5k,the lag in the mode is horrendous u cannot hold long combos,the knockback is inconsistent and delayed and playing ffa is just not a good experience anymore because of this

so i am requesting the cubecraft team look into ways to make cubecraft ffa a gamemode which runs smoothly and is actually playable because currently i and many other members of the FFA community have stopped playing the mode because it is so unbearably laggy.

Whether This be Higher Power Servers
Performance Updates
or any way to make the game run better

just please put some effort into cc ffa as it is one of the most unique gamemodes on cubecraft as you do not find it on any other featured server including the hive which is cc's main competitor

No Cap he is not lieing i am also a cubecraft playing and ive been playing for almost 2 years aswell and

ive notice really bad lag and it started to get really bad when the events came out now even then it was controllable

but now omg it is terrible idk what happen tbh i havent been on in a few months but jesus wtf is this on 80
ping nd stuff

i would forsure come back if yall fix the lag even a lil

also another thing i think yall should do is make match making kinda like all the people in the FFA commutity all in one server and the nons for there own that would also make it less populated so that will also fix the lag

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom