Not open for further replies.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafters it is i saltyshadows794 #1 cube idiot and in todays suggestion i am putting across the idea of making the really good game Skywars Chaos free instead of VIP 3

You are probably why i am suggesting this as its probably a gamemode some of you don't even know exist and that is the reason.

The reasons i think this should be changed are:

The Player Count:

The player count for Chaos is known to be low so i took the effort to track it for the past 7 days and it was as discovered in the graph below.
Chaos playercount.png

Some of you more og players will remember the Skywars Chaos free weeks they used to run back in 2020 and this would make the games player count spike between 1-2k players and this was also a trios mode which meant it was a fun game for friends to play together instead of playing solos so a trio mode addition would be a good addition.

Why it should be made free.

Skywars Chaos always has been a gamemode locked behind VIP and this used to make sense with the old VIP system containing few rewards and the low VIP level number so it made sense to lock the gamemode behind VIP level 1 but now with the recent VIP changes last year adding 100 new Loot items this has meant that VIP is worth a lot more than it was prior and with Chaos now being level 3 and i know it can be cheap to get to level 3 but for a chunk of the player base they wont be able to buy anything that gives VIP Xp so Making skywars chaos would bring fun to these players as the gameplay experience of chaos compared to regular skywars is like the gamemode is called Utter chaos.

Give your opinions below and i will happily listen to them :)

Maybe this could be apart of the birthday update as a "Gift" to the community

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
I agree, I like skywars chaos because of the difference it brings to skywars. the items in it can make pretty good gameplays and I'm sad people who don't have vip can't experience that. making this game free would bring more attention to skywars because people didn't know skywars chaos even exist or couldn't get to play it.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I disagree because I like the idea of having a gamemode behind a VIP level.

I guarantee if it were made free within a few weeks it would have very few more players consistently than it currently does, and I much prefer the idea of it being a game you can play easily with your friends every so often for fun.

If they don't have a rank you can have one non-VIP 3 player in your party with you so it should never really be an issue.

It also makes the free Chaos weekends so much more fun because of the massive influx of new players, and if that was always a thing it would ruin it.

In essence I just like there being a gamemode that is more exclusive, and one that isn't too massive like Chaos is a good choice.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree because I like the idea of having a gamemode behind a VIP level.

I guarantee if it were made free within a few weeks it would have very few more players consistently than it currently does, and I much prefer the idea of it being a game you can play easily with your friends every so often for fun.

If they don't have a rank you can have one non-VIP 3 player in your party with you so it should never really be an issue.

It also makes the free Chaos weekends so much more fun because of the massive influx of new players, and if that was always a thing it would ruin it.

In essence I just like there being a gamemode that is more exclusive, and one that isn't too massive like Chaos is a good choice.
Maybe instead of having it free 24/7 making it free every weekend maybe so people look forward to it

sp3cter11

Jul 30, 2023
Hello Cubecrafters it is i saltyshadows794 #1 cube idiot and in todays suggestion i am putting across the idea of making the really good game Skywars Chaos free instead of VIP 3

You are probably why i am suggesting this as its probably a gamemode some of you don't even know exist and that is the reason.

The reasons i think this should be changed are:

The Player Count:

The player count for Chaos is known to be low so i took the effort to track it for the past 7 days and it was as discovered in the graph below.
View attachment 221804

Some of you more og players will remember the Skywars Chaos free weeks they used to run back in 2020 and this would make the games player count spike between 1-2k players and this was also a trios mode which meant it was a fun game for friends to play together instead of playing solos so a trio mode addition would be a good addition.

Why it should be made free.

Skywars Chaos always has been a gamemode locked behind VIP and this used to make sense with the old VIP system containing few rewards and the low VIP level number so it made sense to lock the gamemode behind VIP level 1 but now with the recent VIP changes last year adding 100 new Loot items this has meant that VIP is worth a lot more than it was prior and with Chaos now being level 3 and i know it can be cheap to get to level 3 but for a chunk of the player base they wont be able to buy anything that gives VIP Xp so Making skywars chaos would bring fun to these players as the gameplay experience of chaos compared to regular skywars is like the gamemode is called Utter chaos.

Give your opinions below and i will happily listen to them :)

Maybe this could be apart of the birthday update as a "Gift" to the community
This is such a good idea, but personally, I believe you should have to work a bit for chaos (as a reward). I think that the requirements should be lowered to VIP level 2 or find another way of earning chaos. As someone who plays chaos frequently, I understand that there may not be many players that join the game (about 10-20 players) and I definetely think that they sould promote the gamemode more not only as it takes forever for each game to load (you need 4 players).

Sincerely, sp3cter11

Reactions: Reesle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom