Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
So after almost 5 years of being part of cubecrafts community and playing on the server from basically the start, I will no longer be on the serverv, and will be inactive on the forums, only coming on from time to time to see whats up. I will also be on Cubecraft discord sometimes because its a nice place, but im not going to be in game or anything like that. The only times i will be in game is too see whats changed or to catch up with friends every now and then.

Reasons:
- The community of Cubecraft isnt what it is anymore, its gone to hell. Out of the 60 friends on my /friends list, only 3 are active, the rest are just inactive. Also It tends to be now that if you are a stone, you will be un-noticed forever, if you are a donator then you will get some recognition at least. And if you are a staff member then people will suck up to you and ignore everyone else. The complete opposite of what it was 4 years ago.

- I am not interested in Minecraft anymore, i dont find it fun to play, i have become interested in other games that i love (The Legend of Zelda for example) and just doing other things than minecraft.

- Cubecraft in general is a rubbish server, it doesnt stick out anymore, its just the same as all the other servers, boring, pvp focused, no community.

- Also starting 6th form soon and wanted to focus on getting my A-Levels, School was also the reason i was inactive for about 6 months before. So there is that

Ty all these people for the memories
@Fluffys_gurl
@Soph
@ That is pretty much all the people i remember who are still active because i have crap memory

Thought it would be a good idea to make this thread instead of just leaving without no one knowing.
I may come back like 6 months, a year, or never, depends if minecraft interests me again. The "Better Together Update" Microsoft are doing may interest me since I own a Nintendo Switch meaning i can play Cubecraft and any server anywhere.

Bye.

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
So after almost 5 years of being part of cubecrafts community and playing on the server from basically the start, I will no longer be on the serverv, and will be inactive on the forums, only coming on from time to time to see whats up. I will also be on Cubecraft discord sometimes because its a nice place, but im not going to be in game or anything like that. The only times i will be in game is too see whats changed or to catch up with friends every now and then.

Reasons:
- The community of Cubecraft isnt what it is anymore, its gone to hell. Out of the 60 friends on my /friends list, only 3 are active, the rest are just inactive. Also It tends to be now that if you are a stone, you will be un-noticed forever, if you are a donator then you will get some recognition at least. And if you are a staff member then people will suck up to you and ignore everyone else. The complete opposite of what it was 4 years ago.

- I am not interested in Minecraft anymore, i dont find it fun to play, i have become interested in other games that i love (The Legend of Zelda for example) and just doing other things than minecraft.

- Cubecraft in general is a rubbish server, it doesnt stick out anymore, its just the same as all the other servers, boring, pvp focused, no community.

- Also starting 6th form soon and wanted to focus on getting my A-Levels, School was also the reason i was inactive for about 6 months before. So there is that

@Fluffys_gurl
@Soph
@ That is pretty much all the people i remember who are still active because i have crap memory

Thought it would be a good idea to make this thread instead of just leaving without no one knowing.
I may come back like 6 months, a year, or never, depends if minecraft interests me again. The "Better Together Update" Microsoft are doing may interest me since I own a Nintendo Switch meaning i can play Cubecraft and any server anywhere.

Bye.
I am very sad to see you leave :(

I have only seen you for a few months on tge forums and i have to say, i respected you a lot.

I hope you enjoyed your stay here and good luck to you future life.
Goodbye Pingu

Reactions: Pingu_

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Cubecraft in general is a rubbish server, it doesnt stick out anymore, its just the same as all the other servers, boring, pvp focused, no community.
This i can agree on its all pvp except for tower defence, theres no variety
I am not interested in Minecraft anymore, i dont find it fun to play, i have become interested in other games that i love (The Legend of Zelda for example) and just doing other things than minecraft.
Battlefront 2 and subnautica ;)

Aug 23, 2017
Wadiya

Reasons:

@Fluffys_gurl
@Soph

Bye.
Bye bye i wish you best of luck on your new endeavours!

F

Facelurite

K , if you ever get splatoon 2 add me if you want. Dont have the game yet but i was a god at the first game . I might leave forums too , its very boring here.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
K , if you ever get splatoon 2 add me if you want. Dont have the game yet but i was a god at the first game . I might leave forums too , its very boring here.
Im gonna get Splatoon 2 around my birthday in November i think, I will also be getting Rocket League when it releases for the Switch in December, its Cross Platform so if you wanna play that then i can,

Reactions: Facelurite
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom