Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
So after almost 5 years of being part of cubecrafts community and playing on the server from basically the start, I will no longer be on the serverv, and will be inactive on the forums, only coming on from time to time to see whats up. I will also be on Cubecraft discord sometimes because its a nice place, but im not going to be in game or anything like that. The only times i will be in game is too see whats changed or to catch up with friends every now and then.

Reasons:
- The community of Cubecraft isnt what it is anymore, its gone to hell. Out of the 60 friends on my /friends list, only 3 are active, the rest are just inactive. Also It tends to be now that if you are a stone, you will be un-noticed forever, if you are a donator then you will get some recognition at least. And if you are a staff member then people will suck up to you and ignore everyone else. The complete opposite of what it was 4 years ago.

- I am not interested in Minecraft anymore, i dont find it fun to play, i have become interested in other games that i love (The Legend of Zelda for example) and just doing other things than minecraft.

- Cubecraft in general is a rubbish server, it doesnt stick out anymore, its just the same as all the other servers, boring, pvp focused, no community.

- Also starting 6th form soon and wanted to focus on getting my A-Levels, School was also the reason i was inactive for about 6 months before. So there is that

Ty all these people for the memories
@Fluffys_gurl
@Soph
@ That is pretty much all the people i remember who are still active because i have crap memory

Thought it would be a good idea to make this thread instead of just leaving without no one knowing.
I may come back like 6 months, a year, or never, depends if minecraft interests me again. The "Better Together Update" Microsoft are doing may interest me since I own a Nintendo Switch meaning i can play Cubecraft and any server anywhere.

Bye.

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
So after almost 5 years of being part of cubecrafts community and playing on the server from basically the start, I will no longer be on the serverv, and will be inactive on the forums, only coming on from time to time to see whats up. I will also be on Cubecraft discord sometimes because its a nice place, but im not going to be in game or anything like that. The only times i will be in game is too see whats changed or to catch up with friends every now and then.

Reasons:
- The community of Cubecraft isnt what it is anymore, its gone to hell. Out of the 60 friends on my /friends list, only 3 are active, the rest are just inactive. Also It tends to be now that if you are a stone, you will be un-noticed forever, if you are a donator then you will get some recognition at least. And if you are a staff member then people will suck up to you and ignore everyone else. The complete opposite of what it was 4 years ago.

- I am not interested in Minecraft anymore, i dont find it fun to play, i have become interested in other games that i love (The Legend of Zelda for example) and just doing other things than minecraft.

- Cubecraft in general is a rubbish server, it doesnt stick out anymore, its just the same as all the other servers, boring, pvp focused, no community.

- Also starting 6th form soon and wanted to focus on getting my A-Levels, School was also the reason i was inactive for about 6 months before. So there is that

@Fluffys_gurl
@Soph
@ That is pretty much all the people i remember who are still active because i have crap memory

Thought it would be a good idea to make this thread instead of just leaving without no one knowing.
I may come back like 6 months, a year, or never, depends if minecraft interests me again. The "Better Together Update" Microsoft are doing may interest me since I own a Nintendo Switch meaning i can play Cubecraft and any server anywhere.

Bye.
I am very sad to see you leave :(

I have only seen you for a few months on tge forums and i have to say, i respected you a lot.

I hope you enjoyed your stay here and good luck to you future life.
Goodbye Pingu

Reactions: Pingu_

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Cubecraft in general is a rubbish server, it doesnt stick out anymore, its just the same as all the other servers, boring, pvp focused, no community.
This i can agree on its all pvp except for tower defence, theres no variety
I am not interested in Minecraft anymore, i dont find it fun to play, i have become interested in other games that i love (The Legend of Zelda for example) and just doing other things than minecraft.
Battlefront 2 and subnautica ;)

Aug 23, 2017
Wadiya

Reasons:

@Fluffys_gurl
@Soph

Bye.
Bye bye i wish you best of luck on your new endeavours!

F

Facelurite

K , if you ever get splatoon 2 add me if you want. Dont have the game yet but i was a god at the first game . I might leave forums too , its very boring here.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
K , if you ever get splatoon 2 add me if you want. Dont have the game yet but i was a god at the first game . I might leave forums too , its very boring here.
Im gonna get Splatoon 2 around my birthday in November i think, I will also be getting Rocket League when it releases for the Switch in December, its Cross Platform so if you wanna play that then i can,

Reactions: Facelurite
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
AnolTongi wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday
Frontlane wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd :)
Top Bottom