Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
DISCLAIMER: I've been posting this thread in the 'Minecraft Creations' tab because people that wants renders from me aren't going to look through the whole forums. And this is simple to see for builders.

Since my render skill (I guess) are getting better with the time I am going to open a free render 'Generator'. For you to get a cool view to your build and for me to make my render portfolio even more bigger.

I am not going to render every build I see. So please keep this thread serious and dont post like 2 dirt blocks and say 'Could you render this for me'

If you request a render from I will ask you to reply to this thread with some screenshots of your builds and DM me the schematic/world file off your build. I will do the reset.

I will do my best to create as much renders as I can, but I can't tell if your render is done within 1 hour. I guess you can think about that.

Previews of renders I've made.
end-result.png

end-result.png

end-result.png

end-result.png

end result.png

You can also find older renders I've made on my imgur.

I will try to do 2 renders a day. It could be sometimes 3 or 4.

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
DISCLAIMER: I've been posting this thread in the 'Minecraft Creations' tab because people that wants renders from me aren't going to look through the whole forums. And this is simple to see for builders.

Since my render skill (I guess) are getting better with the time I am going to open a free render 'Generator'. For you to get a cool view to your build and for me to make my render portfolio even more bigger.

I am not going to render every build I see. So please keep this thread serious and dont post like 2 dirt blocks and say 'Could you render this for me'

If you request a render from I will ask you to reply to this thread with some screenshots of your builds and DM me the schematic/world file off your build. I will do the reset.

I will do my best to create as much renders as I can, but I can't tell if your render is done within 1 hour. I guess you can think about that.

Previews of renders I've made.
View attachment 141448
View attachment 141452
View attachment 141449
View attachment 141450
View attachment 141451

You can also find older renders I've made on my imgur.

I will try to do 2 renders a day. It could be sometimes 3 or 4.

Thanks for reading :)
It’s cool to see other people helping other people out in 2018!
I do not request a render but I think that people like you should grow up and become an artist or something! I have NO render skill at all so if I just see a render, I don’t know what to think xD
I like them though, they look cool!

Reactions: StopWalking

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Can you render mine? ;)
Could you please dm me a schematic file? Can be here or on discord. StopWalking#5996

Hello guys, one last message. For people that are still interested, you can send a suggestion at following link: http://bit.ly/stopwalkingrenders

I will contact you on discord about a schematic/world file. Please be patient I already have some renders in waiting line.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Can you render mine? ;)

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom