Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Niels van Beurden

Nov 12, 2015
Hello everyone,:cube_light:
I want to help the staff / owners with this idea with new game (s).
But I do not come in contact with the staff (they also do not react to this suggestion:oops:).
I hereby ask if anyone wants to help find staff to show them that I have left a idea.

Thanks in advance.:cool:
-Niels Van Beurden;)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hello everyone,:cube_light:
I want to help the staff / owners with this idea with new game (s).
But I do not come in contact with the staff (they also do not react to this suggestion:oops:).
I hereby ask if anyone wants to help find staff to show them that I have left a idea.

Thanks in advance.:cool:
-Niels Van Beurden;)
Its annoying to tag staff and if you keep tagging them they wont come at all please be patient.....

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
First of all, spamtagging staff members only reduces the chance of this being added. Secondly Cubecraft isn't a CraftBukkit server (I assume) and placing the plugin on the internet for everyone to download also isn't the greatest idea to do if you want to add a new original game to Cube, because even if this game would be added to Cube and become popular, other servers will download it because it's on the internet for everyone to download. The concept is great, but the way you present it to Cube could be better.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Niels van Beurden

Nov 12, 2015
First of all, spamtagging staff members only reduces the chance of this being added. Secondly Cubecraft isn't a CraftBukkit server (I assume) and placing the plugin on the internet for everyone to download also isn't the greatest idea to do if you want to add a new original game to Cube, because even if this game would be added to Cube and become popular, other servers will download it because it's on the internet for everyone to download. The concept is great, but the way you present it to Cube could be better.
Okay, CubeCraftGames cant download, uhm... CCGN can make our custom plug in :\

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
It's definitely an interesting concept. We usually try to avoid using plugins that we haven't made ourselves for the reason that, when they break, they're harder to fix.

I like the idea, but it seems a little lackluster. Perhaps a goal other than killing everyone else could be implemented, like capturing a point on the map or protecting a special plane from the other team?

Reactions: PinkSparkleWolf

Niels van Beurden

Nov 12, 2015
It's not dead players, but the minecarts destroy another, if it is broken, then you're off. So you become a spectator. Thank you so much for responding =)!

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I kinda like this idea, needs a little more to it, maybe like different kits and stuff, but a nice concept indeed. Would take a long time to add as they need to make the plugin itself first ;)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom