Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Niels van Beurden

Nov 12, 2015
Hello, Cube Craft Games.
I am we have an idea for you, for the server Cube Craft Games Niels van Beurden with Yuri Fishermen. (It's a game)
The game is derived from Agar.io, However you will need for a plug.
The plug-in is called Planes, http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/planes/.
Well, the idea is, if a few people in the lobby sitting in an airplane, you Get a stick, left mouse comes to shooting mode.
If everyone is flying you can shoot destroy each minecart, and it might be nice for some extra for the game, such as a shield and multiple minecarts.If you minecart is broken, you're dead! and then you are a spectator.
Maybe it's a great idea, we (Yuri and Niels) had a name coined for the game: ShootOut.
This was the idea of us (Yuri and Niels).
We hope you also find it a good idea and are happy with it.

-Yuri Fishermen and Niels van Beurden

Last edited:
B

Britney Spears

I like it , its a very creative idea and it would be very cool but i think that the lobby's are going to be very laggy if a lot player will be playing this game at the same time.

B

Britney Spears

Cubecraft already has 14 minigames (if you count assansination and ffa) and 8 arcade games , so you already have enough choices to play different minigames. New minigames suggestions are always welcome though :).

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It's a good idea but a little to short I think. Maybe you can give people 5 Minecarts or something like that? And what about powerups or something, they would make it a lot more fun to play ;).

Niels van Beurden

Nov 12, 2015
It's a good idea but a little to short I think. Maybe you can give people 5 Minecarts or something like that? And what about powerups or something, they would make it a lot more fun to play ;).
That is a good idea! but it's nice if it's a little difficult is made for the players.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
..... That English tho... this is really easy and I don't think Cube will download a plugin for that so I think they will make their own and means will take a long time before its done...
Second Add some more things this is really easy for a game.... <-- second time I said this... lol...
Why a shout out?

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
Hello, Cube Craft Games.
I am we have an idea for you, for the server Cube Craft Games Niels van Beurden with Yuri Fishermen. (It's a game)
The game is derived from Agar.io, However you will need for a plug.
The plug-in is called Planes, http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/planes/.
Well, the idea is, if a few people in the lobby sitting in an airplane, you Get a stick, left mouse comes to shooting mode.
If everyone is flying you can shoot destroy each minecart, and it might be nice for some extra for the game, such as a shield and multiple minecarts.If you minecart is broken, you're dead! and then you are a spectator.
Maybe it's a great idea, we (Yuri and Niels) had a name coined for the game: ShootOut.
This was the idea of us (Yuri and Niels).
We hope you also find it a good idea and are happy with it.

-Yuri Fishermen and Niels van Beurden
Really nice game :D

euankallum

May 12, 2016
i cant believe i saw rubik_cube_man on a server (not cubecraft) and didnt know he was the owner:eek: of cubecraft

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom